Oh, Just Plant Yourself Anywhere

We weren’t really looking forward to weeding those petunias anyway.

Via Reddit user davesidious.

1. Wow, that does not look like it could be at all comfortable… But apparently it works for this puppeh!

Love the face chub and the droopy ears.

2. Behold! The Tuesday after a long weekend, illustrated.

3. I wonder, if I plants one of those in my garden, will it grow PUPPIES?

4. Flump.

5. fleurdamour says:

I bet it will be a dogwood tree.

6. You can identify it by its bark.

7. fleurdamour says:

Good one!!

8. That seems like a fair conclusion; what did you basset on?

9. fleurdamour says:

Unhounded conclusions

10. fleurdamour says:

Or maybe punhounded ones. ;)

11. What a sad face. They must be growing woe-begonias.

12. They grow best when watered with tears.

13. clapclapclapclap

14. Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias was Oh no, not again. Many people have speculated that if we knew exactly why the bowl of petunias had thought that we would know a lot more about the nature of the universe than we do now.

15. *claps enthusiastically* Brilliant Hitchhiker’s Guide reference!

16. fleurdamour says:

Lol, I have it: This pup is so potted he face-planted!

17. This is from The Pioneer Woman (in case it was not correctly attributed). Looking for the link now…

18. Well now I can’t find the link, maybe I made it up *slinks away*

19. I love her! This must be Charlie. Or possibly Walter. In any case, he’s so cute, I find myself lapsing into a diabetic coma. Please save me by sending me my very own bassett hound.

Yes, NOW! :)

20. SlaveToCat says:

Beagle Bergonias are my favorite flowers. They are very good ground cover and keep the weeds from growing. They do suffer from Milk Bone Blight every once in a while.

21. emmberrann says:

This, o SlaveToCat, is no mere Beaglage. This beautiful bloom is a full-blown Bassett, which will cover a lot more ground than your average Beagle (and is a lot heavier to dislodge, as well)!

22. What a considerate hoomin to measure goggie before placing flowerpots.

23. :lol:

24. Gardeners. Don’t you hate that?

25. Well that’s just silly. Ha.

26. Major out loud snort-laff here. Ow.
    Also, very tempting toe beans…

27. I bet them toe beans smell like Fritos. Or as we call our basset mix’s feet: Frito Feet!

28. The melty face kills me.

29. cyberpunkrocker says:

A basset. That explains everything.

30. It’s been a yard day’s night (and I’ve been working like a dog).

31. Hush puppeh petunias !!! LOVE !!!

32. I’m just thinking BLORP! or maybe FLORP!

33. THIS!

34. This gives a new meaning to “vegetate”!

35. Love the privacy pansies!

36. ;-)

37. prinsasbeans says:

Mom, mom, MOM, look what I grew! (just dont ask about those flowers on his side, and we’ll name him Timothy, because he reminds me of something . . . )

38. m.c.thevenet says:

really got the chuckles over this !

39. Great photo, only a Basset Hound!

40. how did noone make a “flower-bed” joke?!

41. we saved it for you, Christopher James West :)