I Got the Wings of Heaven on my Shoes

I’m a dancin’ man ….and I just can’t lose.

CO fan David John Rock in the UK asked us on our Facebook page to turn this series of photos into an animated GIF. And now it’s all right. It’s OK.

Photos by Steven Kazlowski. Lyrics by Barry, Robin, & Maurice Gibb. Made the GIF here. Inspired by T. Manero.

1. HA! I just rented that last weekend… Finally!

2. I own it because I’m a psychotic fan of it, got tired of renting it all the time, lol. For me, humor just does not get any better than this movie.

Thanks for sharing it Theresa and guess what I’m gonna have to break out this weekend? Hope it rains! :D

BTW, if you love this movie, you should check out these two lesser-known, but with the same brand of humor, movies:

Jane Austen’s Mafia!
    Wrongfully Accused
    (“Loaded Weapon 1” runs a close third)

silly, silly, silly!

3. Best movie EVAR

4. I second that…I laugh every time I watch it!

5. DewiCasGwent says:

Hi David John Rock is my real name in case no one recongnises it

6. DewiCaGwent What a great Idea. The bear is a dancin fool!

7. fleurdamour says:

It looks like he is acting out how the seals try to swim away from him, but he catches them anyway.

8. Awesome! There’s nothing better than a dancing polar bear…

9. I hear that song.

I’m SO excited, I just can’t hide it
    I’m about to lose control and I just can’t fight it.

also he need bear boops on that nose!

10. Still haven’t figured out that “The New York Times’ effect on man’ part. Why not the Biloxi Sun Herald?

11. Fleurdamour says:

Just imagining SNF set in Biloxi instead of Brooklyn. LOLs!

12. I have a postcard on my fridge that shows a lemur doing tai chi, but this is pretty cool too.

13. Please to share.

And I love the bear–still chortling!

14. Sorry, don’t have the skills or equipment to post card from fridge on here. Just imagine one of the coolest things you’ve ever seen.

15. Does it look anything like this?

16. Sure looks like a lemur doing tai chi to me.

17. Sort of, but wackier.

18. Phineas X. Jones made one of these yesterday. Dancing bear is fast!

19. meltinsmush says:

OMG … I … can’t … stand … it … gonna … DANNNNCCCCE!!!

*passed out from kewtness”

20. fleurdamour says:

Discolar bear

21. All these years, I didn’t know “wings of heaven” were the lyrics. The Bee Gees need to enunciate.

22. only just got that. thanks.
    and thanks to david J. R. for the redonk. the pose with one paw tucked in and the other delicately turned out IS KILLING ME.

23. I’m the only one seeing Napoleon Dynamite here?

24. mauderules says:

I just snorted double-strength Swedish coffee through my nose. I’ll certainly be wide-awake to keep enjoying the hilarious dance routine throughout the day. I will immediately forward to my whole family. If you listen carefully, you’ll hear more snorts scattered throughout New England and New York.

25. Oh that’s one of them hybrid polar/brown bears. Notice the face of the bear is shaped more like a browns than a polar bear.