Color Me Cute: Part Four

At at last we arrive at black. The absorption of all the colors in the rainbow. This photo certainly takes the breath away.

Cutest Paw, indeed.
And thus concludes our series in color. For now. Cuz nature is a giver.

Comments

1. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

2. DewiCasGwent says:

I hope there is enough bandages and the hello kitty desqueer is fully charged

3. This photo makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

4. Oh my!!! So tender and precious!!!

5. Andi from NC says:

perfectly stated….

6. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah kind of brings a little lump to the throat. Amazing. *snf*

7. I think you mean the Hello Kitty Defibromathingie

8. DewiCasGwent says:

Yes thats the thingmajig

9. Beautiful, just beautiful.

10. Love those faint little baby ribsers showing through. Want to give the baby a little smooch.

11. The mother’s touch is so gentle!

12. I think that I spontaneously ovulated. Again.

13. It looks like mama is laying down and bebeh is sleeping on her chest…. :)

14. Reblogged this on patriciaddrury and commented:
    precious…

15. Queen of Dork says:

Crazy pants? You sort of rock my world.

16. Is that the machine that goes “Boing”?

17. Did you ever see anything so gentle and tender as that big ol’ Mama hand hovering over her baby??? Kinda makes me all misty-eyed and sniffly. *snif*

18. [sneef sneef] here too – darn dust in the air…

19. The magnificence of gorillas has been marred by a century of guys in bad ape suits doing stupid comedy routines – from vaudeville to silent movies, to kid’s TV shows.

One exception: Ernie Kovacs’ Nairobi Trio is damned funny!

20. bob drummond says:

Yes ,I remember this one from the ” GOLDEN AGE OF TELEVISION ” with repeats of shows from the 1950’s !!!

21. bob drummond says:

Hey ! Watch out for Big MAMA – she’s got arms more powerful than your whole body !!!

22. 1. This is one of the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen.
    2. A technical issue: Shortly after this pic was posted yesterday, I replied to JenDeyan’s “Beautiful. Simply beautiful.” comment with a one-word comment of my own: “Agreed.” When I checked back later, I saw that I had been sent to the moderation lounge (without any snacks), and today I see that my comment has been removed completely (no modlounge preview). Is there a glitch happening with the software, or am I missing something essential in the comments rules? I posted using my spiffy new avatar/screen name variation, so I have disabled that just in case. I’m not trying to throw pudding here, by the way; I just want to be sure that my two-week-long battle with all things technological has not carried over into the REALLY important stuff, like CO and cute animals. I don’t think I could survive dealing with (major email processing program here, but removed for fear of invoking the wrath of the intertube deities) if I didn’t have CO as the antidote!
    3. It’s Labor Day, so I don’t expect any CO laborers to answer these questions on a holiday. Just wondering. Please and thank you.

23. I run into the “disapperaing comment” issue every now and then too, and Sparky (our fearless moderator) tells me it’s a problem with the spam filters, and she has worked on fixing it. So sometimes I just have to content myself with reading the other funny peep comments…

24. On a tangent: what happened to Prongs?

25. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Ernie Kovacs !!!

26. Fird Birfle says:

YAY Sleppy !!

27. The Mod Gods can indeed be random sometimes. Even Sharpy can’t always give logical answers for why they strike when they do. Hang in there, CathyDee, and welcome.

28. Must give credit where credit is due! Who is the wonderful photographer who shot this beautiful photo? :3

29. I just can’t take my eyes off this beautiful picture… Except to comment, obv… Amazing.

30. Thanks, Angel! I’ve been to the mod lounge before, but usually because I had said something goofy or snarky or obviously too-close-for-comfort to a potentially naughty word, so I always knew why. I will have a collection of snacks standing by next time I comment, just in case. Now if I could just persuade the gravatar thingy to go away ………..

31. Wow……now my crayon box is complete (for the moment)!!
    What a wonderful photo.
    Was it taken recently? Reason I ask is we just had another gorilla birth at the Asheboro Zoo in NC and I am wonderin’ if it might be from there.
    God’s creation is amazing, isn’t it?

32. ahem, that’s s-h-a-r-p-y, but you, ceejoe, may call me anything you like. we’ve got a special thing going ;)

and you’ve been remarkably patient during this whole bloody process (which obviously is still not cleared up.)

33. Good to know that my bad juju didn’t cause this particular example of persnickety technology. How are you at Outlook? The email system at work absolutely hates me ……….

34. omg, lol, I’m so sorry s-h-a-r-p-y… One of my cats is named Sparky, if that’s any consolation to you…

35. well, in that case… ;)