You’re Coming with Me, Mister

I’ve told you a thousand times not to leave this house. This is what happens when you don’t listen. You get the mouth treatment.

She said a mouthful, Piscator629!

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

How’s she doing that?!?

2. Obviously she’s not declawed. Even then, that wouldn’t stop most kittheh moms from corraling their wayward yeuth’s.

3. OH. EM. GEE! WHAT?! is going ON here?!! Look at momma’s tail!!! So silly and ridiculous I can’t even stand it.

4. But Mo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-om!!!! The other kids are playing outside!

5. I don’t think she’s climbing the wall, I think she was photographed in mid jump. I think she’s aiming for that hole in the wall.

6. I think this may have somehow been photoshopped.

7. If the other kids jumped off a bridge, would you, too?! Darn you, junior!

8. The Original Jane says:

I agree.

9. 260Oakley says:

She is a member of the Flying Wall-endas (working as a catcher for one of the junior members.)

10. I suggest that the little one could well be a “Missy.” Nothing like being called “Missy” when your Mom is in high dudgeon.

11. Broken record engaged: you rock Oakley.

12. kibblenibble says:

At first, I thought this picture was sideways… :-P

13. SlaveToCat says:

Some moms will do whatever it takes to keep the kids off the street.

14. Yeuths? :D

15. minimoppel says:

Physics is for nerds.

16. Momma cat is doing a Batman-wallclimb (You know, from the 1960s TV series?), only for realsies.

17. Epitome of dudgeonosity: The Calling of the Three Names. First and middle bad enough, but a triple!!

18. Ah, this is the magic of photography. Cat Mom is using the momentum from a jump to climb the last bit up to the hole. In real time, it probably just looked like a jump. In this frozen instant of time, it looks like she’s taking a casual vertical stroll.

19. Or even worse, “Little Missy.”

Mommies (of all species) are the bestest! ♥♥♥

20. Once A Fish says:

I think it’s “yoots”, as My Cousin Vinny would say.

21. bookmonstercats says:

Agreed, I don’t think it’s a ph0t0shop at all (don’t want to end up in moderayshe, although it does depend on what’s on the menu in the lounge).

Also, Oakley, you rock!!

22. Fird Birfle says:

23. Fird Birfle says:

Naw folks the photo is right-side up! Notice the flowers on the right. Probably those were not tampered-with. She’s probably climbing up to take him/ her into a window…

24. Fird Birfle says:

PS: Mom + kid = MATCHINGKS

25. KIttyMarthaPoo says:

I know, right? Do the pads on her paws contain suction cups?

26. spider-cat, spider-cat, does whatever a spider-cat does

27. SlaveToCat says:

Spider Cat. (I’m not going to mention where the spider web is sprayed from)

28. loribelle says:

Momma’s tail is both a balancing device and an expression of annoyance with Little Mister/Missy.

29. HAW

30. I think yeuths must be the French version.

31. Yes, my cats get over my courtyard wall like this all the time (darn them): they jump as high as they can, which gets them within a foot or two from the top, then use momentum + scrabbling to make it the rest of the way.

32. Me, too! And then I noticed the trees in the background…

33. Bettymouse says:

“Did you say ‘yoot?'”
    Oh, Fred Gwynne, how I miss you!

34. *blank stare* “whut’s a ‘yoot’?”

hehe we use that line all the time in my family when we’re confuzzled

35. Sharon Wilson says:

I dunno…I saw a cat scale a chain-link fence once; they could probably take a brick wall. The kitten sure got up there.

36. Weeellllll . . . I don’t believe the kitten really got up there, regardless of what the ‘set up’ says. I think the mom picked up the kitten and jumped up there with it, maybe to hide it in that hole.

37. Exceept how do we esplain why only 1 foot is in contact with zee wall!? Other 3 foots are in zee air! I is confoosed.

38. Fird Birfle says:

eez Magique …. *cue spooky Twilight Zone Music to enhance the mood*

39. In college I once quite literally jumped off a cliff cause all my friends were doing it. We were at this quarry swimming, and everyone was cliff-diving, which scared me, and I didn’t want to do it, but I felt like I had to because I didn’t want to seem like a wuss.

40. Fird Birfle says: