Unhappy Meal

In the harsh, violent realm of Nature’s drive-thru window, competition and conflict go together like catsup and fries. In this tense hamburger standoff, we see a pair of rivals locked in a war of attrition over tasty nutrition. After a brief struggle, the cat wisely retreats to the relative safety of the Arby’s dollar menu.

Comments

1. DaytimeDeb says:

“Eh, go ahead and have it. I didn’t want it anyway…”

2. Mary (the first) says:

I like how even though there are visible teefs and “pointy bits”, clearly neither one is really trying to hurt the other. It’s all just for show.

3. Dawgs rule! Katz drool.

4. Um… is that just a squeaky-toy-burger?

5. That’s what it looked like to me too, but I decided to pretend it was a real burger because that was funnier. If it’s just a toy, I gotta say that those two are fiercely possessive of it.

6. 260Oakley says:

The squeaky meal gets the grease…

7. Omigosh!That McPupperson is almost identical to a wonderful Ms. Pupperson I grew up with. Her name was “Kitty” and she was the greatest pooch ever to have lived,
    *Sigh* She and the cat (appropriately named “Fang”) played like this too. Oh the memories….the wonderful, wonderful memories this post has brought to me. Thankyou CO.

8. ee! scruffeh puppeh is muy cute!

9. You rock Oakley

10. “I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.”

11. I stand in silent awe. Seriously.

12. Kitty is either de-clawed (i couldn’t see any claws) or way too nice. No dog would withstand more than a swat or two to the face from some nice, long, razor-like claws.

13. Fird Birfle says:

*shakes pompoms*

YAY somebody else, who recognizes true comic classics,
    from before cable tv and computers ruled the world …

14. Sharon Wilson says:

This is called “competishe for resources!” :)

15. “I’m going to eat you no I’m going to eat you” tag!!

16. Surrealle says:

Not necessarily declawed, at least I hope it’s not.. My cat would bat me in the face every morning with claws, and it wasn’t the most comfortable feeling in the world but it was bearable, heh. Depends how gentle they’re being, and the dog’s fur would help too.

17. :lol: Looks like the cat and dog enjoy playing together :lol:

18. Whaaaaat kind of dog is that? It’s adorbs!