Color Me Cute: Part Two

Ah, the hues of greens and blues. Throw in a dash of pink and purple and you’ve got a pleasing combination. Why don’t more sports teams have uniforms that resemble the colors in these animals?

These are a few of my favorite things, Bob21’s hummingbird and Hawaiian photographer Heather Osborn‘s gecko, also here on the Facebooks.

Comments

1. mindadale says:

Generally, I’m not a big lizard fan. But, that guy is too cute!

2. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Even his little tongue is color-coordinated!

3. I would totally watch sports if they had hummingbird races!

4. Fird Birfle says:

oooooooooooooooo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

5. Yep.

6. Marlins fans!

7. skippymom says:

aaaarrrggghhh a killer hummingbird!!!!!!!!!!

8. Clairdelune says:

The hummingbird is a flying jewel!! Tiffany & Co., eat your heart out. And that little lizard is just astonishing…

9. Reblogged this on patriciaddrury and commented:
    Awesome photo… reminds me of my mom, she love her hummers!

10. Er, “hummer” as in the bird kind?

11. Iridescent bird is Iridescent

12. And the inside of his little mouf!

13. Rainbow Warriors for sure!

14. *gulp*

or the vehicle kind.

15. Blue Footed Booby says:

I thought of the OTHER other kind, and was a little surprised to see someone make a “*gulp*” comment. Then I realized I’m terrible.

16. yes that’s what we call them in the desert LOL

17. *passes Skippymom a hardhat, and football shoulder protector thingamy, so she can enjoy the colours without fear*

18. I went there too BFB. Off to the Snickering Lounge.

19. Oh my. I agree! More brilliant colors needed – not just in sports but everywhere! Better yet we need more nature and animals everywhere!

20. WOW! How gorgeous!

21. skippymom says:

*thus protected, bravely faces the fearsome foe*
    Ooh, pretty!!

22. Yea!!!!! Color Me Cute Part 2: my crayon box is closer to being full (says in singsong voice) Just loves the pretty bright colors.
    But why can’t I take such beautiful pics close up. All I ever get of my “guys” is sudden movement or dark blobs…oh well (when you have a border collie mix and a black cat, I suppose thats what you’ll get) :)

23. As long as it doesn’t poop on you . . .

24. I always wonder if the Snickering Lounge and the Mod Lounge are connected.

25. The Miami Marlins are colorful. They have THIS in center field:

26. Fird Birfle says:

27. 9symphony9 says:

A rainbow of colors :)

28. Oh so beautious.
    My fids (feathered kids) are pretty colourful as well. Not sure if this will work and I’ve posted it here in the past if memory serves.

29. *grin*

30. OWWWWW they poked my eyes!

31. The radio descriptions from the WEEI guys did NOT do this justice in any way shape or form. Holy monkeys’ uncles!! Now I finally know what my mother meant when she said something was, “Too. Much.” I bet she looked down from heaven, saw them creating this and kept adding ideas to the minds of the creators!

32. Magnificent.

33. bunnyslave says:

It’s great when you can lick your red eyeball with your tiny purple and blue tongue.
    I am so jealous.

34. Ever since I was a child I have been trying to achieve what that lizard appears to achieve with such ease: to reach my eyeball with my tongue.

Evolution is just not fair, innit?! :(

35. Thank you all for you very nice comments. Contact us anytime at LIfestills Photography http://www.lifestillshawaii.com if you would like to purchase prints. :-)