What’s a Jellie’s Favorite Song?

“Feelers, nothing more than feelers, trying to forget my, feelers of looove.

Feelers! Wooo-oo-o feelers! Woo-oo, feel you, again in my arms!”

Woah Jellyman, Super Jolly

Comments

1. skippymom says:

Somebody please tell me the jellyfish is not eating the turtle. They’re just friends, right?

2. And a squid’s? Turns out it might be Cypress Hill’s Insane in the Brain. :D

3. Takin’ on the jellies. You’ve got serious thrill issues, dude. Awesome.

4. very, very close friends, from the looks of it….

5. Akshally skippymom, t’other way ’round. Sea turtles eat jellyfish.
    Doesn’t appear to be any of that goin’ on here tho’!

6. dear internet, thank you for showing me what Cypress Hill does to a squid.

7. So like, where’s that little Nemo dude?

8. I saw on an animal documentary that baby sea turtles hang out on rafts of algae and whatever else they can find so they don’t get eaten. It’s hard to tell how big the turtle and his jelly are, i wonder if he’s a juvenile hanging onto his little raft and going for a stroll :)

9. You’re welcome.
    — the internet
    ;)

10. Call Cardinal Fang…someone has put turtle in the COMFY CHAIR!

11. Cowabungaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

12. nicenuffer says:

I’m surprised none of you are going to the mod lounge with me! We’re serving mock turtle soup with jelly roll for dessert. Do come!

13. nicenuffer says:

I rather thought that would put me in the lounge kitchen. Now I can make everything so nice – you’ll love it!

14. Quiet Desperation says:

The Great A’Tuin is born from a interstellar cloud.

15. After my Birman cat sea toitles are my favourite animals on the planet. And now you present me with a youngin’ floatin’ on his jelly raft! I’m ded! O’fish-ul

16. victoreia says:

Duuuuuuuuuuuude!

17. Whoa, Jellyman! You were all “Whoa!” and we were all “Whoa!” and you were all “Whoaaaa” and we were all “WHOAAAA!”

18. See? Gather a big enough CO crowd and we can recreate the entire script from Finding Nemo.

19. The Original Jane says:

Beautiful! Is it the lighting or is one of them glowing?

20. I was looking for “The Turtle Moves!”

21. Awwwwwwwwwwesommmmmmmmme!! Thanks for sharing!

22. As a somewhat new photographer, I am beyond jealous of this shot. Just lovely!

23. SoccerSue says:

“Mine?! Mine?! Mine?!”

24. Unfortunately, this looks like it’s a staged photo:

25. “i can tell by the pixels.”