Color Me Cute: Part One

This four part series will examine the horn of plenty that is nature’s Crayola© box. Also, there will be cute animals.

Let us begin with ginger. Hell, fill the screen with it.

This is way above par, Submar.

1. the orange and blue look lovely together – could use kitten as an example on the color wheel

2. 260Oakley says:

Hello, my name is Gina. Oran Gina. Don’t shake me up, ’cause I’m full of fizz.

3. 260Oakley says:

And yes, I am a pop star.

4. wannadance says:

early WIN!!!

5. victoreia says:

6. *awed silence*

7. Fird Birfle says:

ditto here.

8. I used to call my marmie girl Orangina. Somewhere I have a picture of her sitting in front of an Orangina poster, being really orange.

9. AWW :D I would just LOVE to see that, T.U.M. :D

10. “I AM WEIRD”

11. megamissystar says:

I wanna kiss those little peenk leeps!

12. The mouf, people, the mouf!!!

13. Jackie Rose says:

The smallest feline is a masterpiece. – Leonardo da Vinci

14. Fird Birfle says:

kin Ah git an AAAAA-men???

15. emmberrann says:

Kinsider it gitted.

16. Fird Birfle says:

17. Peanutcat says:

18. Wait, where are the other parts? Must have all color parts now……I always had a full box of crayons. I will wait til everyone has given ALL the colors back….my stress level is very high right now and a full box of colors is going to help me feel better.
    (My son is in New Orleans right now battling the hurricane…i’m just a bit anxious)

19. Hey hon, I’ll say a little prayer for your boy in N.O. and for all the others in the path of Isaac.

20. wannadance says:

mah boyfren’ is a rescue person and is in NO and when they finish rescueing, they’ll start building stuff that was harmed. can a 70yo man be a boyfren’? of a 70yo woman, you betcha. send him love. he’s prolly holding a lapful of little kids and singing to them.

21. Jackie Rose says:

That’s so sweet it makes my bosom heave. Sending love and prayers to you and your boyfren’!

22. I hope and pray that your boyfriend is ok, wannadance.

Who says you can’t have a boyfriend/girlfriend in your 70s or older or younger?

23. Fird Birfle says:

prayers for Elisha and her son and any luuved ones as well :)

24. Many thanks….all is ok except for power. kids and staff at Tulane are doing well and I thank the good Lord for keeping ’em safe. Continue to pray that the rain stops soon, so many people are suffering.

25. Martha in Washington says:

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone in Nawlins right now!

26. I hope and pray that your son is ok, ElishaB.

27. Thanks a million! All the thoughts and prayers are awesome!

28. Martha in Washington says:

“Four part series”? What about the other 60 colors?

*waiting with bated breath for the rest of the kittie colors*

29. Oh my g….. what a cute widdle kitteh, such a precious widdle face a be u tee ful eeyeses … feeling faint… get the defibrathingy….

30. Errm, Teho bait???

31. AWW :D I so want to snorgle and cuddle that kitty :D

32. Pawsitively TEHO bait:
    (He’d have to be in a bomb-shelter to be immune to this Marmee’s charms….!!!) :shock:

33. A bomb-shelter or on an FTX. He’s going to have LOTS of catching up to do!

34. She must be related to me as she has the same color eyes as mine! 8) LOL