Color Me Cute: Part One

This four part series will examine the horn of plenty that is nature’s Crayola© box. Also, there will be cute animals.

Let us begin with ginger. Hell, fill the screen with it.

This is way above par, Submar.

1. the orange and blue look lovely together – could use kitten as an example on the color wheel

2. 260Oakley says:

Hello, my name is Gina. Oran Gina. Don’t shake me up, ’cause I’m full of fizz.

3. 260Oakley says:

And yes, I am a pop star.

4. wannadance says:

early WIN!!!

5. *awed silence*

6. “I AM WEIRD”

7. Fird Birfle says:

ditto here.

8. megamissystar says:

I wanna kiss those little peenk leeps!

9. The mouf, people, the mouf!!!

10. Jackie Rose says:

The smallest feline is a masterpiece. – Leonardo da Vinci

11. victoreia says:

12. Peanutcat says:

13. Wait, where are the other parts? Must have all color parts now……I always had a full box of crayons. I will wait til everyone has given ALL the colors back….my stress level is very high right now and a full box of colors is going to help me feel better.
    (My son is in New Orleans right now battling the hurricane…i’m just a bit anxious)

14. Hey hon, I’ll say a little prayer for your boy in N.O. and for all the others in the path of Isaac.

15. Fird Birfle says:

prayers for Elisha and her son and any luuved ones as well :)

16. Fird Birfle says:

kin Ah git an AAAAA-men???

17. Martha in Washington says:

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone in Nawlins right now!

18. Martha in Washington says:

“Four part series”? What about the other 60 colors?

*waiting with bated breath for the rest of the kittie colors*

19. emmberrann says:

Kinsider it gitted.

20. wannadance says:

mah boyfren’ is a rescue person and is in NO and when they finish rescueing, they’ll start building stuff that was harmed. can a 70yo man be a boyfren’? of a 70yo woman, you betcha. send him love. he’s prolly holding a lapful of little kids and singing to them.

21. Oh my g….. what a cute widdle kitteh, such a precious widdle face a be u tee ful eeyeses … feeling faint… get the defibrathingy….

22. Errm, Teho bait???

23. Fird Birfle says:

24. I used to call my marmie girl Orangina. Somewhere I have a picture of her sitting in front of an Orangina poster, being really orange.

25. I hope and pray that your son is ok, ElishaB.

26. I hope and pray that your boyfriend is ok, wannadance.

Who says you can’t have a boyfriend/girlfriend in your 70s or older or younger?

27. Jackie Rose says:

That’s so sweet it makes my bosom heave. Sending love and prayers to you and your boyfren’!

28. AWW :D I would just LOVE to see that, T.U.M. :D

29. AWW :D I so want to snorgle and cuddle that kitty :D

30. Pawsitively TEHO bait:
    (He’d have to be in a bomb-shelter to be immune to this Marmee’s charms….!!!) :shock:

31. Many thanks….all is ok except for power. kids and staff at Tulane are doing well and I thank the good Lord for keeping ’em safe. Continue to pray that the rain stops soon, so many people are suffering.

32. Thanks a million! All the thoughts and prayers are awesome!

33. She must be related to me as she has the same color eyes as mine! 8) LOL

34. A bomb-shelter or on an FTX. He’s going to have LOTS of catching up to do!