Blue Kitty

Sometimes I just get a little down. I think about how I’m not getting any younger, like life is passing me by, you know? And sometimes, I think I can be sorta catty. I know I should really try to be nicer, but it’s such hard work. It’s all very tiring and sad.

I don’t know if anything would make me feel better.

Maybe a live fish.

Kitty prosaic (catnip), STAT, Danielle Levesque.

Comments

1. Jan Keller says:

Deu

2. Encore presentayshe? Either way, Angst Kitty has the bootifullest blue eyes…

3. “okay, who put the velcro over the back of the sofa?”

4. Awwwww so sweet….come to my place and we will chase those ol’ nasty blues away!

5. I don’t think this poor kitty’s woes are prosaic… perhaps a *Prozac* would be more appropriate?

6. Beat me to it.

pro·sa·ic/prōˈzāik/
    Adjective:

Having the style or diction of prose; lacking poetic beauty.
    Commonplace; unromantic.

7. I’m as restless as a willow in a windstorm…
    I’m as jumpy as a puppet on a string.
    I’d say that I have catnip fever,
    But I haven’t sniffed any to-day…

8. Fird Birfle says:

Tooday seems to be Blue-eyed kitteh day!!!

Eeeeez verr’ bee-yoo-tiful kitteh !!!

9. Martha in Washington says:

Perhaps Blue Kitty is feeling unwell? A song to cheer her up.

“Soft Kitty
    Warm Kitty
    Little Ball of Fur

Happy Kitty
    Sleepy Kitty
    Purr Purr Purr”

10. Every time I see this one it reminds me of a pic I have of my Alti!

11. Kitteh is thinking, “if only someone would come and clean my eye goobers away…”

12. NurseNoir says:

OMG, Rosemary, you beat me to it! Actually, to be precise, this softier-than-soft baby needs my Gramma Freda to hold it down in her lap and get both the eye-crusts and nose-boogies off its gorgeous face. When she was alive, we had the most clean-faced cats in the neighborhood!
    Thank gawd for animal-loving families! *sniff*

13. Kitteh is just conflicted about being a popular internet meme (google “first world cat”).

14. Such a sad, pensive face! This bebeh needs some cuddles, and I’m glad to volunteer!

15. thats teenage ennui right there folks

16. Fird Birfle says:

*giggle*

17. Fird Birfle says:

IMO, it’s more “pensive”.

Teenage ennui seems, to me, to be more about scorning “everybody else” (esp. one’s parents). This kitteh still seems to have some “longing” for somewhere soft to fall, rather than looking petulant. But what do I know? I’m surely not a floofy grey kitteh !!
    (at least, as far as I’m *aware*, I’m not a floofy grey kitteh…)

18. Kitteh can cheer up the way mine do…barf on the bed at around 2 am. Fun!

19. What a BEAUTIFUL kitteh!!!!!

20. WendyLady says:

;D

21. Yeah, kitteh would feel much more bettehs if the eye boogers were wiped away.

22. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Nobody knows what it’s like to be the sad cat behind blue eyes…

23. skippymom says:

This is pretty much how I’ve been feeling. Now, where can I get a live fish?

24. ^And me.

25. AWW :D How sweet :D I got a T-shirt that says that at Bluenotes at the Lougheed Centre Mall in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, Martha in Washington :D

26. Same here, 6rabbits :D I so want to cuddle that sweet little kitty :D

27. This photo proves it: cats are so enigmatic, it isn’t even funneee…..!! :roll:

28. *sigh*
    That is all.

29. victoreia says:

GAH!!! [ded]

30. Even the NOSE is grey!!

31. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiii needs some kisses right away!