Squee-Mail

If you see a cute corgi in your mailbox, letter in!

Via nedhardy.com

Comments

1. Sasha's Mum says:

“Cute corgi” is completely redundant. :-D

2. Fird Birfle says:

SMILINGK

3. Oh NOES! *kilt ded*

4. I think there should be an entry in The Chicago Manual of Style stating “Cute Corgi” is redundant and grammatically incorrect. :D

5. Martha in Washington says:

I need to have a serious talk with my mailman. He NEVER leaves junk like this in my mailbox!

6. I really hope there’s one of those in our mailbox when I get home!

7. Is there a button you can press to extend the legs?

8. Sigh, no corgi in my letterbox. I see I shall have to speak to the postman again.
    I should have thought postmen would be trained to recognise first class corgi letterboxes.

9. Fleurdamour says:

Innovative way to chase the mailman.

10. Don’t worry. The little one will grow into that head.

11. fleurdamour says:

Squee-mail – aka dogitail delivery

12. hmmm my mail comes in through a slot in the door…

but DANG those earsies look deliciously delightful NOM NOM NOM

13. fleurdamour says:

I just realized how funny it is that he’s so stubbular he fits in a mailbox.

14. How can he look soooo happy when someone just stuffed his butt in a box?

15. Somebody invented a really cute machine to lick stamps. I must have one of my own.

16. Joan Haggard says:

Now – only a Corgi would be smart enough to wait INSIDE the mailbox for the mailman (and his treat!!!).

Joan H.

17. so happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy….

Corgis just look happy to be Corgis.

18. He’s prolly Maru’s cousin! ;-)

19. I don’t think there’s a happier happy than a happy corgi. :)

Exquisite eye liner, puppers.

Oh, and BOOP!!

20. All I have are bees boring into the the post my mailbox is on. :( I wish it was infested with corgis instead.

21. Snoopy waited inside a mailbox, but to surprise Charlie Brown instead.

22. Cute although I think my corgi did it better in June, http://cuteoverload.com/2012/06/19/mail-call/

23. As a mail carrier, I have to say, I think they’re a little ‘short’ on postage. lol I soooo wish I could find this while working one day!