Snorf and Let Snorf

My old grandhoggy snorfed this farm for near 80 years. Yep, he said to me this farm, if properly snorfed, is like an all you can snorf buffet. “A snörfgasbord!”, he would say. Then he always slapped his knee and chuckled.

One snorf at a time, Wrought

Comments

1. 4leafclover says:

This looks like a film still from “Babe”!!

2. Kristen S. says:

I was thinking Charlotte’s Web. Wilbur!

3. WendyLady says:

I agree with both 4leafclover and Kristen S. Although my first thought was “that’ll do pig, that’ll do.” :D

4. WendyLady says:

Whatever the case, that’s some pig! :D

5. Fird Birfle says:

Naw naw, folks, whutcha got here is an ALBERT
    (cf: Green Acres)

Also: that is WUN CYOOT FUZZULENT right pig’s ear!!!

6. Fird Birfle says:

OHMIGAWD I’m still asleep

ARNOLD I MEANT ARNOLD

7. Yep, that’s a real knee-slapper, all right.

8. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Which I watched only a million times….ah, piggies.

9. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

I’m all alone here in the Mod Lounge. Anyone want to join me?

10. TERRIFIC!

11. That’s some pig (shamelessly ripped off from EB White).

12. Robin Kiesel says:

already? OK, I’ll bring the cinnamon buns and some iced coffee :)

13. Mod lounge is now trolled by copyright police. *gasp* I’ll munch on my oatmeal chocolate chip sea salt cookies while I wait.

14. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

I didn’t say anything, either! Can’t wait for you to get here. Thanks for bringing goodies. Is there cable here anywhere? ;-)

15. phred's mom says:

This is the sort of image makes me hate myself for liking bacon.
    Help me, I ‘m so conflicted!!!

16. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Acres is the place to be . . .

17. The Original Jane says:

Definitely Wilbur.

18. doomchild says:

Right now I’m happy and proud about being a vegetarian :)

Phred’s mom: you’re not conflicted, just selfish for wanting to kill animals because they taste good after industrial processing. Sorry, but you know that’s how it is. You could give it up, but you don’t want to.

19. anotherselfishomnivore says:

Pretty sure it’s unnecessary to call someone “selfish” on here because they choose not be be a vegetarian, but hey, I’m just here for the food (I think someone mentioned cinnamon buns???). Have fun on your high horse, kid!

20. would you be interested in sampling our new cardamom buns?

21. Do those come with bacon?

22. Faaaaaaaaaaaaarmin’ is the life for me….

23. I think the cheddar and onion buns come with bacon, Auntie B. I saw a batch just being pulled out of the oven….

24. Here’s a helpin’ of bacon ice cream to soothe your conscience, phred’s mom. I just whipped it up this afternoon. Bacon from the local pig farmer, fresh eggs from the farmer’s market and organic cream make for great ice cream!

25. victoreia says:

GMTA!!

26. victoreia says:

New York is where I’d rather stay!

27. yes, THAT’s the way we vegetarians help meateaters switch to a plantbased way of eating.
    with guilt and bullying behaviour.
    *facepaw*

28. Fird Birfle says:

YAY YAY YAY

(it ain’t much, but it DOES rhyme with the lyric there :) )

29. pupfanatic says:

Phred’s Mom- Nope, no bullying from me. Looking at that pic is WAAAAY guilt-inducing. How about this: next time, just order an LT instead of a BLT:)

30. You realize, of course, that lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes are also forms of life? On this dimension, in this plane of existence, life feeds on life, for whatever reason. Not to my liking, but there it is. So whether you take out a pig or a tomato plant, it’s all life.

31. only if you brought your own. SOME things must remain sacred.