How Do You Serve Peegs?

We serve ‘em in cups. In a cup with the right cream, mmmm nice.

Deleesh, Pacifist!

Comments

1. bob drummond says:

WHERE IS THIS RESTAURANT THAT SERVES THESE ??? I’D SURE LIKE 2 MAKE AN ORDER !!!

2. I am in line right behind you! I would like a venti peeg please.

3. bob drummond says:

These guys are so adoreable !!!

4. Peegs in a cup!!! (Are they in soup or in tea ???) :lol:

5. Ooooh, full fat capigcinos! So indulgent. :)

6. I’ll take the third place in line! Hopefully I’ll have enough time to decide on a flavor–it’s a hard choice.

7. Vanilla, mocha, caramel and mocha-caramel swirl capigcinos to be exact! LOL.

8. uhhh… this has an entirely different meaning in Peru… :(

9. Taken in the moments before three of the four peegs started bouncing off the walls due to excessive caffeine consumption. Peeg on the left kinda looks like he had decaf.

10. Don’t eat the chocolate chips they leave behind in teh cups! :)

11. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

12. Fird Birfle says:

DARN

I KNEW I was late to this party!!!
    Hopefully they have more “supplies” in tha kitchen!!!

(the 3rd one wuz MY choice as well :) )

13. Fird Birfle says:

*worries about thees*

*Takes the next PETA flight to Peru*

14. From experience, I bet they’re leaving some little coffee beans in the cup too.
    Ours used to poop on everything!

15. Oh lord I knooow! That’s pretty much what i said when I scrolled down to see a congo-cup-line-o-cavies.

THAT”S EET!!!

CO brand “Cup-O-Cavy” TM, for when you need an emotional pick me up!

16. i like mine with just a squee of lemming

17. Just the kind of pick-me-up I needed in the morning!

18. Theadosia says:

But the Peruvian system is so efficient! Eco-friendly, self-replacing, vacuum cleaners that don’t require any fossil fuels, and are edible :)

19. fleurdamour says:

Mad Hatter switched from tea to coffee, I see.

20. gertie pig's mom says:

PEEEGS!!!! <3

21. stbernardmom says:

The Snickers-colored ones look tasty!!!

22. Check out those angry eyebrows on the one second to right!

Oh, and I’ll take four please.

23. :D

24. I like my women like I like my coffee: small, furry, and cute.

25. Good–cos I want zee fourth peeg! Squeeeee!

26. Hahahahaha!! :D

Kinda scared to see what a double or triple looks like though.

27. “Um, excuse me barista…I asked for room.”

My daughter’s response. (Good, one hon!)

28. A capybara?

29. I’ve heard of Pigs in a Blanket, but Pigs in a Cup???

30. Fird Birfle says:

31. *SCHNORT* :lol: :lol: :lol:

32. Little baby piggies! I wonder how old they are here. I want to pet each one’s nose ’til they squeak!

33. WriterBunny says:

You mean Pig Me Up?

34. Womble girl says:

Portable peegs with handy carry handles. My only problem is how to fit 4 peegs into 2 hands…. Do they have any carry trays at this shop? Cos I’d like a port-a-peeg cup carrier to fit four please.