Day 120

Dog still thinks I’m a pillow. Food supplies running low. Haven’t seen the litter box in weeks. Dog unresponsive to hoomin commands. Desperate measures required. More later. -Cat

Video by Browsewin231. Full disclosure: Text concept absolutely (cough, cough) “borrowed” from commenter HyeDaViT.

Comments

1. Don’t know why I’m reminded of Greta Garbo and Robert Taylor in Camille….

Must be Ms. KItterson’s languid, almost liquid reclining pose that enthralled the magnificent (Shiba Inu?) puppers…

2. fleurdamour says:

They both look clean and fluffy to be in such diredcircumstances.

3. 260Oakley says:

It’s not the size of the pillow in the fight, but the size of the fight in the pillow.

4. 260Oakley says:

Quote courtesy of Winston Purrchill

5. (Love 260Oakley’s comment. I wish you could like comments on CO…)

6. I have the cuddly dog, now all I need is a cat.

7. 2 paws UP

8. Can you blame the dog for wanting a vibrating chin rest? No, you cannot.

9. kibblenibble says:

Where ees thees place? I want to go!

10. musicfoodbeerbikes says:

In front of the heater – duh. ;-)

11. Want!!!

12. Blue Footed Booby says:

Dog kinda looks like kitty slithered into his chin space, and he did the only thing he could. Love that tentative chin poke, testing the waters.

13. Hey, if you’re going to hog the space right in front of the heater, you have to expect the other animals to crowd in!

14. I love the dog’s look into th camera at the beginning;

“Well, whaddaya think? Should I?”

15. Nope :D

16. :lol: I think that is what the owner is thinking :lol: Both cat and dog seem not to mind sharing the space in front of the heater :lol:

17. i luv you!

18. What a cool looking cat. Love the striped arm!

19. Lisa Carol says:

“I’ll get rid of that darn dog, how dare he. Yes, as soon as I wake up. As soon as I wake up fully that is”. zzzzz “Huh! Oh yeah, I’ll show him.” zzzzz “Although he is nice and warm. Well, lemme sleep on it.”

20. I love the kitty hostage’s markings :)