They’ve Got A Dumb Blue Thing On, Too!

At least I’m not the only one wearing this blue thing. He looks just as goofy as I do. I mean, going to the vet was bad enough. And now this. Good grief.

We love Kodi The Kitteh, ShortyTheCat2010!

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

sorry ’bout that, Kodi :(
    But believe us, you’d be EVEN MORE annoyed, if you were able to investigate
    other parts of yer body and to understand the *recent adjustments* which have been made ….

2. SlaveToCat says:

Poor kitty. At least the blue collar works with his color scheme and matches perfectly with the home decor.

3. A comedian named Bill Engvall used to do a routine on this. The cat would point under his tail and say to his owners: “WHAT am I gonna tell my friends?” I hope Kodi comes up with something.

4. Sweet Kodi, it will all get better soon. And your person is there to comfort you.

5. kibblenibble says:

Notice how he purrs at the end… :-)

6. Yes, even the bandage matches… Very tasteful.
    But now that I know there are collars like this I’ll try to get one, in case my kittehs should ever need one again. Not because of the colour (would have to be red in our case :), but it looks far more comfy than those plastic funnels.

7. Maybe that’s just the drugs talking. There, there sweet Kodi.

8. I’m thinking he’s spooked because he thinks that’s Count Dracula. Also, could be residual anesthesia. He sure looks like he’s still a little gorked from the drugs. :D

9. jlamusings says:

they are nicer but I’ve had to use the plastic funnels still for certain persistent ginger kitties who want to pull out stitches from knee surgery

10. jlamusings says:

I luuuurve kitties coming out of anesthesia! I had one who used to beeline it to his food bowl (from the overnight fasting- horrors!) and chow down loudly while purring and growling all at once. *nom nom nom purrr grrrr purrr nom nom* OH- he had the drunken kitty walk because he wasn’t quite steady on his legs yet. *sigh* I miss him. Wish I’d filmed it because it was hilarious.

11. Bill Engvall is hysterically funny!

12. How did you manage with the food and water? My kittie’s funnel would only go over a tall glass of water. She got used to that, and still does it if I leave filled glasses around the place. It’s cute when the glass is almost empty. She dips in her foot and tries first if it is really water, then her whole head goes in, eeehn!

13. Hay guize, this is Kodi! Remember Kodi who walks his human?

14. fleurdamour says:

He looks like some kind of royal Elizabethan palace kitty whose ruff matches the opulent blue decor.

15. funniest thing i’ve ever seen!

16. He’s jumping in shock at how cold the other kitty’s nose is!

17. sleekityin says:

Or the fact that he now looks like Ming the Merciless with that collar.

18. jlamusings says:

We had mealtimes set up 3x a day when I also had to take him out and lay him on a cold compress for his knee. Yeah. It was FUN (not). And he still would try to drink with it on and knock water all over. I ended up trimming the edges off so it wasn’t quite so huge on him since he’s a bit on the smallish side for a kitteh.

19. jlamusings says:

That. is. awesome. bwahahahaha!

20. Exactly! “Who IS that Elizabethan Fop mimicking my every move?”

21. The Original Jane says:

That’s hilarious!

22. 260Oakley says:

A royal princling of the Neuter dynasty.

23. AWW :) Poor kitty :) Don’t worry :) The collar is only going to be on for a few days :)

24. He looks like a bird who’s swallowed a plate!

25. :lol: AWW :lol: That is so cute and funny at the same time :lol:

26. Great music, too!

27. LOL – Proof of our cat overlords and overladies!