Seventeen Dynamic Duos

There all sorts of reasons why things pair up. We have recently received a glut of awesome duos. We have compiled and organized some of them for your viewing and squeeing pleasure.

Parent and Child Duos: Bound together by blood and love and stuff.

One sided Duos: When one is an inanimate object.

Friendship Duos: Sisters and brothers from other mothers.

Duos of Convenience: Sometimes it’s handy to hook up.

Uncertain Duos: When the outcome is unknown.

Our thanks to (in order of appearance): Ajdin Samurai, Christof Stache, 1-Ace, JChip (puppy with stuffy and girl with dog), Fanpop.com, Cutestpaw.com, Skip, JGState 1 (grey kitty with tan dog and Cavalier with tortois), No Name, Pixdaus, Isleshocky, Attack of the Cute, Ajay Vichra, Picturedude and Artemis.

Comments

1. Public Service Announcement:
    leetle sausage dog tongue in pic # 3

2. ZeppthePug says:

Capybara FTW! It is my dream to one day have a pet capybara.

3. Last picture: “Hey, kid, ever hear of something called the ‘food chain’?”

4. ThirdShift says:

I came here just to say that! But I guess CO-ers are way sharp with their cute-detecting and can spot the tongue at once.

5. fish eye no miko says:

#6: “I wuv you, sock monkey!”

#9: “I’ve got cats oh my mind!”
    “That just wasn’t funny the 20 other times you said it, Fred…”

14: I think the birds also eat little bugs and parasites off the capys, so they’re good for their health too. (-:

6. The dog and goat combo was also seen here:

Great way to brighten someone’s day :]

7. Fird Birfle says:

Does one refer to an abundance of cuteness as a glut??

‘Cuz if so, then call me a glutton !!!

(PS: kitten of awesomeness “booping” the (?) Labrador on the Nosicle)

8. I second that!

9. omg #9 looks nearly exactly like my kitteh!! same flat eared, annoyed- at- mom -for -taking- so- many- pics- in- my- face kitteh!

10. The one with the lamb:

I now dub thee sir knight of the woolful contanence.

Also, what kind of Tortoise is that with the Cavalier?

11. I love every single one of these photos! And the hovertexts are hilarious. So much cuteness in one little post!! :)

12. 4leafclover says:

Pic #9: “It is so stimulating being your hat.”

13. The Original Jane says:

Gaaaa!

#5 & 6 lurv!

14. Oh Woe is Me!!! My Hovertext is still broken :~( Any suggestions? Thank you :~)

15. HA! Labyrinth!!!

16. fish eye no miko says:

If you’re on a PC: Right-click, then go to, “View Image Info” You’ll get the picture in a new, smaller window. You’re see text, “Location: ____”, “Type: __” etc. The last one is “Associated Text: ___” That’s what the hover text is. (-:

17. emmberrann says:

#12: “Listen…..doo-dah-doo…..do you want to know a secret? …..doo-dah-doo…. do you promise not to tell?…. ooo-eee-oooh……closer….ooo-eee-oooh….let me whisper in your ear…….
    Am I datin’ myself?

18. bob drummond says:

I third that !!! A capybara will always make my day !!!

19. bob drummond says:

A box turtle possibly !!! Need to see the face though !!!

20. bob drummond says:

YES YOU CERTAINLY ARE emmberrann , YOU ARE A BEATLES FAN !!!

21. doomchild says:

The bunneh is too moishe!! Please put the uberqtes last, so we don’t go *thud* *ded* in the middle and miss the last pics. Thankyouverymuch.

22. ZOMG! So glad I wasnt imagining that morsel of deliciousness :)

23. I just LOVE all the kitty pictures :D

24. Andi from NC says:

They are all wonderful but pic #3 – the mama tongue, the baby belleh, the touching paws, the size differential – save me!!!!!

25. Queen of Dork says:

Well, I almost died just from looking at the very first picture. It reminded me of something I wanted to tell you all about. It’s a first-hand witness account I had of not exactly inter-species snorgling but more accurately, inter-species hanging out.

I was walking through a parking lot of one of the casinos here in Vegas. I walk through this lot often on the way to shop for groceries. There are lots of stray cats there and the employees who work there have set up a little area for them with bowls of food and water and little carrying cases for them to hang out in.

Anyway, when I walked by yesterday, there was this one calico kitty there who was just kind of hanging out. But what was so funny was that there were a bunch of birds pecking merrily away at kitty’s food. But the cat was so fat and happy and full that she was just kind of hanging out there, laying contentedly, watching the birds. Just sort of hanging with them like, “hey. Wats up?!” It was such a cute, funny moment that I had to stop and watch it. :)

26. emmberrann says:

Yup. Have been. For many years. Still am.

27. nicenuffer says:

Let’s hope the carrying cases are to take them to the free neutering clinic, or what happens in Vegas is going to be a bunch of kittens staying in Vegas!

28. Fird Birfle says:

All hail the Q of D.

Also YAY for the store peeps who feed the kitties, YAY for the kitties and YAY for the
    birds who are so gangsta’

29. Fird Birfle says:

LURVE that song, AND ESPECIALLY its “doo wah ooooooh” sections!!!

*sits in the Beatles’ Groupies Section*

30. Queen of Dork says:

Leslie? You are such fun!

31. It’s very deserving of a TONGUE-hance!!! [hint, hint] ;-)

32. Hope someone is holding onto the back end of that cat! This needs an “impending doom” tag!

33. There is so much cute in this post that you have to scroll thru umpteen times to absorb it all! *also agrees about “kitten of awesomeness”* :-)

34. *nods in agreement*

35. Wonderful photos & texts – I think I am cute overloaded!

36. Queen of Dork says:

Yeah, I’m really not sure what’s up with the carrying cases. The parking lot is covered so the cats are out of the rain. When it rarely rains. I guess the people are just trying to make a little neighborhood for them.

37. Fird Birfle says:

*shakes pompoms*

38. Fird Birfle says:

;)

39. Wherever you go
    People will know
    Of the glorious deeds of the Knight of the Wool-ful Countenance!

40. victoreia says: