Best Minute Twenty You’ll Spend Today

Without question, I would trade places with this guy in a second. How much will it cost to make this happen, just give me the number.

Encore Presentayshe™ from Breezy8297.

1. The thing I always wonder about is WHY are we so goshdarn fascinating to babydogs? Not that I’m complaining, of course . . . .

2. Blue Footed Booby says:

Dogs have been domesticated in a way no other animals has. They haven’t been bred just to be docile, to tolerate humans, or to produce copious wool or milk. Over the literally tens of thousands of years (at least thirty thousand*) that our species have been together, dogs have been bred to live among us, to look to us for guidance, even to read our body language and facial expressions**. In a very real way dogs have been shaped in our image, molded to be ideal helpers, protectors, and companions. The phrase “man’s best friend” didn’t come out of nowhere. There’s no other animal like them on earth.

** Seriously. There have been studies where groups of dogs and groups of wolves were hand-raised by people using the same training techniques, etc. They then tested individuals from both groups. For example, they rubbed bacon on the inside of two cups, then put both on the floor, one covering an actual piece of bacon. They brought each wolf, one by one, into the room, and a handler stood between the cups pointing at the cup with bacon under it. The wolves picked a cup at random to knock over first. When this process was repeated with dogs, the dogs went to the cup being pointed at nearly every time. They did the same thing all over again, only instead of pointing they just glanced at the cup with bacon, then back at the animal. They got the same results–wolves picked at random, dogs followed the human’s indication. Dogs are literally hard wired to look to humans for social cues that wolves will only look for in other wolves. Also, my labrador learned by watching me that the trash can would open when you step on the pedal.

3. i LOVE this kind of info. the kind we already know, but love to see proved.

now i’m wondering what my husband would do if i put bacon and cups in front of him.

4. Knock over both at once, leaving none for you. As I would certainly do in the same situation. Bacon is goodddddddddddddddd.

5. Blue Footed Booby says:

Eat the cups.

6. Because we are mighty hunters, bringing home food for the babydogs.

7. Because we have hands, hands that were designed to pet them.

8. Just yesterday I saw a very similar clip of a man being checked out by a bunch of young gorrilas while their huge Mom (or maybe Pop) watched. The young ones were sniffing and patting his face, gently scratching his head, seemingly fascinated by his hair, At first the adult pulled them back, but then just sat back and let them have fun. If I can find it again I’ll post it.

9. I would love to see this!

10. When I have a bad day at work I wish we had a puppy room, I would go in, lay down and be mauled by puppies like this guy, then I would reemerge in an awesome mood and ready to tackle anything.

11. What a wonderful idea! I would pay five bucks for five minutes!! Now there’s a niche market just waiting to be filled.

12. Ohhh I love that idea!!!! I’ll have to put that in the suggestion box. :) Oh, who am I kidding, we’d never get any work done. …hmmm and that’s a bad thing???

13. Andi from NC says:

If a person can make it through this video without laughing at least once, well, I just don’t they could be truly human….

14. skippymom says:

Deth by puppehs. I could go for that.

15. Throw me in the pit of deadly golden retriever puppies. Wait, i’ll jump

16. doomchild says:

I’m guilty! Guilty, I say, and no other than death can be a harsh enough punishment. I did it all, yesyesyes, can I go to the puppeh pit now plz?

17. Totally agree.

18. That would be my top choice, too. Wag, tails, wag!

19. Sure, the puppies are cute… but I must say that man’s pure joy and laughter is also pretty awesome!

20. I know! :-) Talk about an endorphin rush! Totally contagious laughter. I iz jeeloos!

21. He is adorable.

22. Oh. My. Goodness!!! This may be my all time favorite CO post!!! Talk about contagious laughter!!! I want to be attacked by those puppies!!! Yes, I am using a lot of !!!!!!

23. Wagging tocks, lots of leecks, WPS (Warm Puppeh Smell), squeaking and wiggling. The whole nine yards. Just tell me where, when, and how much. Price = no object.

24. The only drawback to this type of experience is if one of the pups gets so excited it wets on you.

25. It’s all fun and games until someone’s mouth gets peed in.

26. Fird Birfle says:

ewww 8-O

27. Bah! It’s organic! (lol)

28. LOLOL…excuse me as I brush off my tongue.

29. I said it before, and I’ll say it again. Being snorgled to death by puppies is one of the ways I’d like to go. Just look at this dude laughing through out this vicious puppeh attack!

30. This reminds me of an idea that I’ve been trying to get off the ground for a while now. Every workplace to have a Room of Puppies. Office drones like me get a timeslot once a week to spend half an hour rolling about with puppies. Employee morale goes up 9000%.

There is also my plan for every workplace to have a Super-Twirly-Whirly-Funslide…

31. phred's mom says:

where do we sign up?!?!?!?

32. musicfoodbeerbikes says:

Great minds think alike – and so do ours. I’ve been contemplating opening a Puppy Therapy Center. Whenever life gets you down, you can come sit in a room full of puppies.

Better’n Prozac!

33. Shyme, why couldn’t morale go over 9,000?

Sorry…DBZ reference. Uber anime nerd here.

34. Sasha's Mum says:

I still think it’s amazing no spas have added a “Puppeh Keeses Facial” to their menu. I’m sure they’d get lots of takers!

35. Delightful.

36. oh man this would seriously be the best day of life, ever.

37. Puppy Bref. Best cologne ever!

38. When I was a kid, there was a Pepsi (I think) commercial where there was this one little boy, sitting on the grass and getting mugged by puppies. They’d jump up on one side, the boy would lean the other way, giggling. So the puppies would run around to the other side and jump up again, licking, etc. So the boy would lean the other way again, giggling away!

You couldn’t help but smile.

39. Hef? With mute this is bearable. Maybe.

40. This video is the reason I have “sit in a play pen of puppies” as Number 1 on my bucket list :-D

41. Wow, I was looking for this video a few days ago and couldn’t find it. So happy you posted it! =)

42. Earworm: “some guys have all the luck!!”

43. Fird Birfle says:

good selection!!

44. warrior rabbit says:

Gulliver in the land of Lillipup.

45. *applause* :lol:

46. MusicFan87 says:

Why am I not in a puppeh pile right now? I neeeed that!

47. Jealous!! Where is my pupy pile?

48. A friend of mine who loves hunting with retrievers tells me this is called “socializing a litter”, so there is a purpose behind the puppy madness.

49. Men of CO calendar candidate

50. Laura DragonWench says:

I believe this was the link Peggy mentioned earlier:
    Moments 2:18 and 2:39 are so precious! Oh, and laughing yourself to death while being snorgled by a gaggle of puppies would be the best way to go, hands down.

51. i do believe that guy is the luckies guy on earf!

52. Damn you CO! I had just finished doing my makeup for a party tonight and this video made me laugh so hard tears ran down my face. Argh!!! (Totally worth it though!)