The Nosicle Knows

The nosicle is a key component in the life of a puppeh. This versatile accessory can do everything from sniff out a kitteh hiding in the bushes, to snorgling with his/her favorite hoomin. Snorfing up treats is always a pleasure, too. UPDATE: You submit, we approve! Check out the newest snorf-tastic photo at the very bottom, from comment-er tracylee!

Photos by: Top-Jabryant76, Second photo-Girl Who Knows Nothing, Third photo-Nadro J. Cote, and tracylee wraps ‘er up.

2. submitted for your approval:
    why the long face?

3. ThirdShift says:

Awww! Greyhound schnozzes are the bestest schnozzes! They are so long that if you focus on the eyes the nose will be out of focus. :) I too have lots of these types of pix. That and the sleeping with the tongue hanging out sideways and possibly a suspended drool line.

4. Crazy Pants says:

I love it, tracylee! Miss Schnozz is very attractive. Boop and belly rubs from me!

5. We totally approves! We added Miss Schnozzersons!

6. yaaayyyy! I’ll tell her the good news :D

8. What a gorgeous girl! So glad she made it into the post.

9. She looks like such a friendly girl. ^_^

Am I the only one that wants to put serious moisturizer on that first nose?

10. Fird Birfle says:

um… looks as though Miss Schnozz is entirely exhausted. Perhaps
    that waitressing job, at Hooters, is tiring her out ???

11. is there something she’s not telling me?!

12. I don’t own a dog right now, but I have always loved those cold, wet, rubbery doggy noses.

13. But it’s not Nose-vember yet.

14. Fird Birfle says:

“Do you know, how to get to
    Carnegie Hall[/alternatively, in this case, “to Nosevember”] ???”

“Practice, practice, practice!!!”.

15. 1. BOOP
    2. BOOP
    3. BOOP

16. 4. BOOP

17. Drat–you beat me to it! So, I say:
    1. Beep
    2. Beep
    3. Beep

18. loribelle says:

The mouf on #3 keels me. Is it even real?

19. Yeah, the mouf is almost too much to bear. *faints ded away*

Miss McSchnozzersons is even more adorbs than I had imagined!! It’s a wonder tracylee has time to post, what with all the booping that must go on in that home. :)

tracylee, thank you for sharing your prosh bebbeh with us. Pease give her mega hugs and boops from all of us.

20. fish eye no miko says:

I agree, the mouf is the best part of that picture. (-:

21. skippymom says:

Does the doggeh has a meelks ‘stache?

22. The boopability of those noses are out of control. My screen is now greasy as heck.

23. they gots smellovision built right in

24. Awwww, I’m getting all nostalgic. Remember when Theo posted a dog’s nose and provided a close-up . . . which consisted of a big, solid black circle? Best. COXCU. EVER.

25. you mean nosestalgic?

26. :-D

27. Runs through and beeps nose like piano keys…

28. Fird Birfle says:

29. Love this post! I imagine miniature spelunkers setting up base camp in the nostrils of that first photo.

30. MUST BOOP. It’s killing me.

31. Kinda reminds me of the story of Rowsby Woof and the Fairy Wogdog.

32. Number 3. Number 3. Number 3. Guess which one I want?

33. numero tres is Super adorable – he’s got kind of a Hobbes face, no?

34. YES!! I knew he reminded me of someone, but I just couldn’t tease it out of my head! I LOVE Hobbes! Thank you, tracylee, for removing my brainache! :-)

35. Fird Birfle says:

ummmm…….(hand on chin) ……number elebenty-seven????

36. Greyhounds have the best schnozzes for extreme close ups :O)

37. What, no Schnozz or Nosicle tags?

38. I want to gently nom, nibble and lick them all. Is that weird?

39. No, it would be weird if you DIDN’T want to do those things. :)

40. “SQUIRREL!”