Louboutins? Jimmy Choos? or Scottish Folds?

Decisions, decisions:

Good choice Blindace18.

1. Veggie Mom says:

Let’s see. Let’s see. Pumps? No. Sneakers? No. Guess I’ll go for the Kitten Heels.

2. Clairdelune says:

“snicker” Beats Loubotins any day. Fluffy Kitten Slippers?

3. 260Oakley says:

Well, if the mew fits…

4. he’s just there for a jiffy snooze

5. those are some soul-sucking eyes! that kitten now owns my soul.

6. Clairdelune says:

that kitten has a large collection of souls, I’m sure.

7. Fird Birfle says:

— raises hand. “Me, next!!!”

8. Right behind you, Fird Birfle, for this sweet little kitty to have my soul :D

9. Definitely the Scottish Folds. Absolutely timeless styling.

10. Fird Birfle says:

So you all are trying to tell me, that some people own more than one pair of flip-flops at a time in their closets?????

Hmmmmm. THAT’s an interesting approach to life …

11. You should always have a spare pair, in case of a blow-out. Otherwise, you’d have to cruise on back home and have a margarita.

12. Once A Fish says:

13. Some people live in climates where flip-slops are an option all year round. We enjoy wearing flip-flops every weekend and need variety.

14. fleurdamour says:

He’s just pussyfooting around.

15. Must be the Jimmy Mew 2012 Fall line…

16. Gizmo!!

17. OMG, it does look like Gizmo! I didn’t even think of that.

That little guy/girl looks like s/he wants to curl up in there and take a nap.

18. Find me the matching shoe – stat!

19. Awwwwww! My favorite part’s the end when hoomin scratches eet’s head and eet’s fur gets all scruffied up.

20. I would of gently taken that sweet little kitty out of that bag and snorgled him/her :D

21. PS- Scottish Fold is my FAVORITE kind of shoe. Soo floofy…

22. The Original Jane says:

Kitten slippers. Very comfy indeed after wearing stilettos all day.

23. Alas, a pawcity of mewage, even after skritchage.

24. GreatKatzini says:

This isn’t my shoe… though I want it to be! :)

25. I just rummaged through my entire closet and not a single kitteh to be found. Now how fair is that?!

26. SlaveToCat says:

Now that is a shoe that is truly worth a $2,800 price tag. Jimmy Choo can talk to the paw.

27. Purr-fect “motor” going non-stop during the whole video!!!

28. this kitteh knows something’s afoot.

29. caffeinequeen says:

Looks like a purr-mp, fits like a squeaker.

…hey, where did that hook come from?

30. Cat boots!

31. :lol: That is the silliest and sweetest cat treat commercial I have ever seen :lol: