Penitent Pups

I don’t care if this is right or wrong; it’s real, real funny.

Visit Dogshaming for more photos of dogs who were delightfully bad.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

He’s not the only one….

2. He says “I was framed!” :D

3. 260Oakley says:

An illustration from the childrens’ classic “Wind in the Pillows.”

4. I’d love to have a picture of Miss Schnozz being publicly shamed, but since she’s perfect, there are no black marks on her record…

AHHHAHA I almost made it through that with a straight face!

p.s. the site is hilarious and I will likely be submitting one with Mme. l’Schnozz’ transgressions…

5. le sigh… moderation… brewskis anyone?

6. Yes pls.

7. Crazy Pants says:

Please tell me when you do! I would love to see her and her transgressions!

8. SlaveToCat says:

Their cat just kills me. He goes around taping notes to the puppy’s back all the time. Last week the cat stuck a note on the puppy’s back that said “Kick me if you think I’m cute.” Needless to say the kitty spent the night in the basement with only water and dry Friskies. The puppy got the Fancy Feast, extra cuddles, and the good blanket that night.

9. Nashvillemish says:

Sure….blame the poor pup! Look at that face…totally innocent :)

10. SlaveToCat says:

I brought some Cheetos and pink sno balls.

11. Male dog for sure, that one.

12. As long as he does not do the fart and flap… He can fart all he wants under the covers.

13. At least she does it UNDER the covers!

14. Classic! Thanks 260Oakley!

15. lol Tracylee. I know I saw this one and died laughing. And then thought hmmm I need to put Shakti up there. Gotta figure out what I really want to publicly shame her for.

16. pupfanatic says:

SlavetoCat- my puppy is looking at me after I read what you said about cat pinning note on dog: she is wondering why I’m cracking up!

17. pupfanatic says:

And that note was written by the man she sleeps with. They ALWAYS blame the dog.

18. Well, as long as he doesn’t fart in my general direction…

19. mods?? what did I say?
    Mimosas??!

20. :D

21. Then your mother is a hamster and father smelt of elderberries! :D :D :D

22. No indeed. Maybe this Frenchie is related to Le Petomane, the famous French flatulist popular at the turn of the 20th century.

23. You beat me to it! I was going to say get a handwriting analysis done on the note; I think the puppy is being framed!

24. Moderation for me too! I’ve never been here before! I like what you’ve done with the place! Are there any cookies?

25. emmberrann says:

260O, I am laffing in da liberry! Liberrian is comingk over to sh me, but can’t helpit. Can I tell her it’s yer ferlt?

26. prinsasbeans says:

you called it exactamente!

27. 260Oakley says:

I will write you a note saying you were overcome with joy at finding a reference to canonical literature. I won’t mention the fart joke part. ;)

28. Yes – you go little dude. At least you left a note for the smell and tried to be respectful to your lovely owners / parents.. Better than them finding out with the cut up onion eye watering smell.

29. fleurdamour says:

I’m reading a book about the Middle Ages, and it says:

“King Henry II’s minstrel Roland le Pettour was given land as a reward for his performance of a leap, a whistle and a fart.”

That must have been some fart.

30. fleurdamour says:

Even when they don’t have one.

31. fleurdamour says:

My old roommate’s cat was once licking his butt, and farted in his own face. He was so surprised. And there were lots of witnesses.

32. That is why we have youtube.

33. fleurdamour says:

Though come to think of it, that sounds about like the entertainment biz today. Jackass: Medieval Edition. Boys never change.