D’OH!

I totally forgot to turn off the stove!

Dontcha hate that feeling, Peasant?

Comments

1. Clearly Kitty is no squirrel…..

2. This is so my dad.We once drove 3 hrs to Oregon when he realized he didnt turn off the stove AND oven,and had to turn around.Needless to say,we check the kitchen now 10 times before leaving.

3. I grew you a kitten but it’s busy taking an eye chart exam.

4. Fird Birfle says:

– and your dad is orange, with darker-orange stripes?? ;)

5. Fird Birfle says:

6. Fird Birfle says:

hoovertext FTW !!!!

7. And I was making marmalade!

8. Kari Callin says:

“Let’s see. Read line 3? Okay…M…O…U…S…E.
    How’s that? Line 4? Okay…C…A…T…N…I…P….mmmm….nip. Oh. Sorry, got distracted there.”

9. A purr-fect salute to Active Duty, as well as Veterans!!!

10. Kittayn saying “Kristen Stewart did what????” :)

11. Is he in a flower pot!!??

12. Gail Patterson says:

I think the kitty pic should say ” oh no, I can’t read this eye chart too well doc, can you hand me my glasses please? “

13. Not again!!! Love this one!

14. SlaveToCat says:

Prince Hairy just realized people have camera phones and dives into a strategically sized planter. Gotta love them cute gingers and all the mischief they get up too.

15. mindadale says:

I just wanted to thank everyone at Cute Overload for all of the cute. I had to put down my little kitty last week and couldn’t even come to this website (which I normally visit multiple times a day) for a couple days because I didn’t want to see all the healthy, happy cuteness when I was missing my girl so much. But, I’m back and so glad I am. Fuzzy kitties and the like are just what I need, now! :)
    Thanks so much!

16. Aww hon, I’m so sorry. Let the cute be a comfort to you. I know your baby girl will always be in your heart. ♥♥♥

17. Crazy Pants says:

Our hearts are with you!

18. Fird Birfle says:

Si, Senora :)

19. Fird Birfle says:

oooo mindadale — me sowwy for yer bad week. :)
    Sincerest condolences.

20. Fird Birfle says:

YIKES I hit the WRONG key and didn’t double-ck my typing.
    that face was s’posed to be THIS face :(

21. mindadale says:

LOL! That’s okay, we can all use a smiley face sometimes, too. ;)

22. *****hugs****** to mindadale.

23. Oh now (hugs). It so sad when they leave us. But she’s waiting for you across the bridge.

24. emmberrann says:

Is his name Teho?

25. emmberrann says:

(((((mindadale))))). Snf, still missing my Mr. Picky, the late-and-much-beloved.

26. mindadale says:

Thank you, everyone. I knew everyone here would understand! :)

27. mindadale says:

Thank you. What a wonderful name your guy had! We knew ours was a “loaner” from God when we got her (she was 14 when we adopted her) but it still seemed to come so suddenly. Hard to imagine she was once a kitten like this behbeh here! :)

28. hugs from here as well…

29. AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear sweet kitty, mindadale :cry:

30. I know what you mean emmberrann :( It will be 2 years since our (my brother, his male friend and me) dear sweet kitty, Smokey passed away on August 31, 2010 :( There still are times I expect her to come up for a piece of cheese :(

31. emmberrann says:

T: There are times when I would swear the patter of Picky’s big ol’ feet can be heard above the whir of my fan (I keep one running to keep the air circulating), or I hear a little “mew”…. Or his grumpy “mmmmmrph!” noise, usually made when I wasn’t fast enough with the can opener….

32. lisaLassie says:

Glad you are back and hope looking at cuteness will ease your heartache.

33. victoreia says:

{{{{{mindadale}}}}}

34. victoreia says:

If that had been Kyuri, the hover text would have to say “…but I ate it.”

35. I’m so sorry for your loss. Lot of people who have felt this grief and want to give you cyber hugs.

36. Kitty saying “I could have had a V8!”

37. Pirate kitty, arrr!