WHAT IN TARNATION

Four puppehs.

One large peeg.

That middle puppeh is gonna try and pin it all on The Porker.

We’ll have more on this unusual sitchu-a-shons as it develops.

Alert Occifer Guamo spotted this one.

Comments

1. Well, judging from the floor alone, we know this isn’t Maru’s house. :)

2. Piggeh is the doggie-sitter and sez: what a sty! You pups better clean this up before your mama gets home.

3. :D I was also slightly shkeeved by the dirty wall.
    Now my house is perfectly clean…no litter on the floor by the boxes AT ALL. :) :) :)

4. SlaveToCat says:

That home gives a pig pen a bad name.
    Sends in the Merry Maid Cleaning Team 6 to rescue the cute critters from the evil dust bunnies.

5. rescue gal says:

Even the pig is saying “I wouldn’t live in this sty”!

6. Clean is overrated. Looks like fun!

7. For all the world, the pig looks like a nanny or babysitter walking in on a scene of baby-doggular mayhem. She will have them all ship-shape and Bristol-fashion, spit-spot!

8. PS: when I was little, there was a cartoon with a character who always said “Whut in TAR-NATION!” which I always found very puzzling.

9. That puppy facing the camera is totally saying, “I tried to stop them!!”

10. I’m getting moderated for THAT?? Maybe it’s the double exclamation points!!

11. kittykat416 says:

I believe that would be Yosemite Sam!

12. puppehs, you guys can come live with me instead, okay?

13. Why you guys postin pics of my messy house???

14. Obviously Bill Cosby’s mother:

15. Punctuate with caution, Juno.

In the meantime, enjoy a nice mojito.

16. Oops…fast forward to 3:30

17. skippymom says:

Me too. Not a single grain of litter on the floor. Nope.

18. joools in PDX says:

the li’l guy looking at the camera owns my SOUL. this is why I don’t have dogs.

19. Haha, they chewed up the puppy piddle pad, just like any puppy of mine. How many of those do they sell and how many pups use them? Anyway, the pig did it.

20. Don’t fast forward! Watch the whole thing! Bill Cosby is hilarious!!!

21. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

Thanks, my husband is now going about his business grunting, “He’s a big pig.” :D

22. Amen. The wall, the floors… I’ve owned a house pig and have two boys (three, if you count the hubby) but *shudder* this is plain *shudder*…

23. Cracking up, doubled-over, snort-laffing hil-AIR-ee-us!!!! Thanks, I needed that, edmundh! :-)

24. Nope, you used the correct spelling of “baby canine!” Which is the most inexplicable word to be moderated for!!!

25. Piggy needs a toe trim.

26. Ha ha ha haa!! That’s for ding-dang sure!

27. “You are all so naughty! I leave for the sty for five minutes and you mess the whole place up. Now tidy it up!”

28. Reminds me of when we had a substitute teacher. Lots of goofing off! And lots of looks that could kill.

29. Actually, it was another cartoon called “Deputy Dawg.” The Sheriff used to say “tarnation.”

Now, Yosemite Sam (whom I love, BTW) says “GREAT HORNY TOADS!”

30. Bill’s father has much in common with these gentlemen:

31. The pig looks peeved…the trotter looks ticked…the sow is scowling….that hog is hot under the collar…

32. Fird Birfle says:

33. Hmm, eww! The EMPTY bottle of cleaner on the window sill was not enough!

34. Well, I’ll just have to remember to say “puppeh” in the future. In the meantime, I’ll enjoy my mojito and wait for the next Serious News Announcer Person to mention Pussy Riot.

35. Nope, didn’t work. Pussy Riot went through just fine. But I bet Puppy Riot is right out.

36. “Mmmm! IT’S BACON!!!!”

37. bookmonstercats says:

Maybe it’s the puppeh/piggeh outhouse extension….. You can sit in the blue chair and enjoy the scenery…. and maybe aim the cleaner at the window… and the skirting board.

(BTW, I’ve just cleaned my bathroom. Not that it wasn’t long overdue).

*Shifty eyes*

38. singing “four hound dogs, and a piggy we stole from the shed”…..

39. Schweinhunden!

40. Time to clean house! (I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed the icky setting.)