Twitch-er-riffic @2:07

Yet sooooooo comfortabuhls:

Thank you for the pile-o-ham, Kelvin198837.

1. I saw no out-of-the-ordinary twitching at 2:07, but so what! I love how they gnash their little teefs when they sleep!

2. Victoria, Mom to 4 Rats says:

There’s a super-twitch of the right rear pawsie at 2:07. ;)

3. Those might be the teeniest nostrils I have ever seen! So adorable! Little ham must be dreaming of kronsching on sunflower seeds.

4. Lady Rune says:

Ahhhh! The way the front and back paws kept twitching together, I keep seeing the tiny ham playing a drum, in a Ham-ham band! SO CUTE!

5. Too dang cute!

6. emmberrann says:

Who knows what hammies dream? We can only surmise.

7. hint: it involves wings and wands

8. And then he popped him/her in his mouf!

9. Exactly!!! :) :)

10. Womble girl says:

I don’t know where to start, the tiny toes, fuzzy tummy, stumpy talio, the twichyness, or those teeny ears!!! Too cute….*swoons

11. Fird Birfle says:

YEW MISSED THA TEEFies !!!!!

12. Womble girl says:

How could I miss those!! And the smallest nostrils too….

13. Lewis n' Clark says:

He looked like he was muttering under his breath near the end

14. You can watch the hand move to the human breffs: very calm. Imagine handing bebbeh hams out at a G-20 meeting.

15. Must nom…twitching feetsies…feeling faint…must…… *THUNK* [ded from da qte!]

16. Had to revive just to see this again! Really makes me miss my dear departed “Baby C.J. Hamster,” the sweetest, smartest hamster in the world. *sniff*

17. Fird Birfle says:

RIP b.C.J.H.

18. Awwww, what an adorable little fuzzball. You can tell he must trust the nice hoomin who’s holding him. Love the little gnashing teeth and twitching paws — he’s having such vivid dreams! Probably about romping in a field of dandelions or something.

19. The twitching foot is just keelink me!

20. We’re all waiting for the ham to stir.

21. lisaLassie says:

Standing ovation!!!!!!!! One of the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Fird Birfle says:

wait — wait — I JUST GOT THAT 8-O

(having read it about three times ……)

23. I had this terrible urge to gently stroke the hammy’s belleh with the tip of my pinky finger, but I bonked into the screen instead.

24. phred's mom says:

I had the same urge. Stroked his wee belleh, and he went swooping
    up, up, and away. He’s not a Superham, I have an IPad. Gotta
    restrain myself.

25. But the idea of setting this video to the Superman music is awesome!

26. “Would you quit that moving about and hold your hand steady, my good man?!?”

27. This is surely a 10 on the redonk-o-meter.

28. Fird Birfle says:

very accurate.

29. Deborah Harvey says:

You do the Hokey Pokey, and you turn yourself about…

30. Mus’ be dreamin’ ’bout brokli’s…

31. Hammie hammie hammie, can’t you see, sometimes your twitchin’ just hypnotizes me, and I just love your hammy ways, guess that’s why you’re cute and we’re so lame :)