Twitch-er-riffic @2:07

Yet sooooooo comfortabuhls:

Thank you for the pile-o-ham, Kelvin198837.

Comments

1. I saw no out-of-the-ordinary twitching at 2:07, but so what! I love how they gnash their little teefs when they sleep!

2. Victoria, Mom to 4 Rats says:

There’s a super-twitch of the right rear pawsie at 2:07. ;)

3. Those might be the teeniest nostrils I have ever seen! So adorable! Little ham must be dreaming of kronsching on sunflower seeds.

4. Lady Rune says:

Ahhhh! The way the front and back paws kept twitching together, I keep seeing the tiny ham playing a drum, in a Ham-ham band! SO CUTE!

5. Too dang cute!

6. emmberrann says:

Who knows what hammies dream? We can only surmise.

7. And then he popped him/her in his mouf!

8. hint: it involves wings and wands

9. Womble girl says:

I don’t know where to start, the tiny toes, fuzzy tummy, stumpy talio, the twichyness, or those teeny ears!!! Too cute….*swoons

10. Lewis n' Clark says:

He looked like he was muttering under his breath near the end

11. You can watch the hand move to the human breffs: very calm. Imagine handing bebbeh hams out at a G-20 meeting.

12. Must nom…twitching feetsies…feeling faint…must…… *THUNK* [ded from da qte!]

13. Had to revive just to see this again! Really makes me miss my dear departed “Baby C.J. Hamster,” the sweetest, smartest hamster in the world. *sniff*

14. Awwww, what an adorable little fuzzball. You can tell he must trust the nice hoomin who’s holding him. Love the little gnashing teeth and twitching paws — he’s having such vivid dreams! Probably about romping in a field of dandelions or something.

15. The twitching foot is just keelink me!

16. We’re all waiting for the ham to stir.

17. I had this terrible urge to gently stroke the hammy’s belleh with the tip of my pinky finger, but I bonked into the screen instead.

18. Exactly!!! :) :)

19. phred's mom says:

I had the same urge. Stroked his wee belleh, and he went swooping
    up, up, and away. He’s not a Superham, I have an IPad. Gotta
    restrain myself.

20. Fird Birfle says:

YEW MISSED THA TEEFies !!!!!

21. Fird Birfle says:

RIP b.C.J.H.

22. Womble girl says:

How could I miss those!! And the smallest nostrils too….

23. “Would you quit that moving about and hold your hand steady, my good man?!?”

24. This is surely a 10 on the redonk-o-meter.

25. Fird Birfle says:

very accurate.

26. Fird Birfle says:

wait — wait — I JUST GOT THAT 8-O

(having read it about three times ……)

27. But the idea of setting this video to the Superman music is awesome!

28. lisaLassie says:

Standing ovation!!!!!!!! One of the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Deborah Harvey says:

You do the Hokey Pokey, and you turn yourself about…

30. Mus’ be dreamin’ ’bout brokli’s…

31. Hammie hammie hammie, can’t you see, sometimes your twitchin’ just hypnotizes me, and I just love your hammy ways, guess that’s why you’re cute and we’re so lame :)