Son: Dad?

Dad: Yes, Son

Son: If I eat crayons, will I poop rainbows?

YES JWO!

Comments

1. Yes, you will.

2. Neuter.

3. Victoria, Mom to 4 Rats says:

Having personally seen the end result of a dog eating crayons, I can verify that the answer is indeed yes.

4. ewwwww *makes face*

5. pink bellies!!!!!

6. My guess is, “Mom, if I eat rainbows will I find the pot of gold?”

7. Yes, and it makes for interesting poop duty for your human later. BTDT.

8. emmberrann says:

TM.I. Ew.

9. SlaveToCat says:

Well, lets find out son. We can gobble up that 64 pack of Crayola and then drag our butts across the new white carpet in the master bedroom.

10. wow beautilful! happy pups.

11. Fird Birfle says:

They look like two ships’ figureheads; they’re so NOBLE :)

12. Son, when I am unsure of life, I always follow the advice of Blood, Sweat and Tears.

13. Looks like Pete and Re-pete to me!

14. “Some day, lad, ALL this will be yours!”

15. LOL!!! Not only SlaveToCat, you understands dogs!

16. Dad’s chest should be carved in marble and put in a museum.

17. What handsome fellows!

18. januaryfarmer says:

About the pooping, they tend to come out in little pieces. I’m all for the 64 pack and butt rub on the carpet. So understand!

19. What, the curtains?

20. These last two consecutive posts with dogs looking up so wistfully beg the question: What the heck is in the upper left hand photos that dogs find so interesting?!?

21. A question for these two, and for that matter, the Cavalier in the post below: what are you lookin’ at?

22. Wow, same thought at almost the same time. Who owes who a Coke now?

23. SlaveToCat says:

I just go all teary eyed for a strong, muscular, hairy chest. Sigh…swoooon….thud.

24. Ha.

25. Let’s just stare and see if the humans do the same.

26. I don’t know about dogs and crayons, but I know kitties eating tinsel makes for a very festive litter box.

Oh, yes I also know it’s dangerous for kitty, but I was a child at the time and only saw the cute. Adult me doesn’t buy tinsel. :(

27. Thanks PRFC (me too BTW :) ) and Kim. You made me laugh with joy!

28. Oh it happens and you find out the hard way sometimes what they eat. I cleaned up sparkly tinsel barf and then stopped putting it on the tree. :)

29. “mom will be back when she’s popped the balloons with the bb gun. let’s go get the houseboy to give us ice cream, whaddayasay?”

30. victoreia says:

Yes, that’s the same reason I don’t buy tinsel. *And* I make very sure any string-type items are safely put securely out of kitty-reach. Especially after we discovered that Kyuri had found-and eaten-the wad of twine I didn’t know I had in the depths of my closet. The x-rays made that an expensive wad of twine…..