I want to hold your (tiny) hand

Mama and Bebeh Orang.

Prosh Central.™

Fly like a White Eagle.

1. Eeek!

2. Ook!

3. Fird Birfle says:

— “It was a long-haired…”

4. Now you’ve got than somethin’, I think you know by now…

5. Awwww!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!1!!!

6. awwwww….*melts into goo puddle*
    That is love right there.

7. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

My favorite primate!

8. I am “onion-eyed.” This is a fantastically wonderful photo.
    It breaks my heart that there are jackass idiot humans who kill and/or torture these and other animals for fun or money, or who don’t believe animals have feelings or emotions. They should all, in their jail cells, be made to look at this picture for 2 hours a day. Oops, there go my onion-eyes dripping on the desktop.

9. Amen, Marianne!

10. ha! i bet you’re good at keeping your eyes peeled!

11. RoadRunner says:

Ded. *thud*

12. Fird Birfle says:

*places a hermit crab in a terrarium on a bedside table and a longhair, beatnik
    guinea pig (with a tambourine, for the Poetry Readings)
    running, inside its wheel on another table, on the other side of the bed*

*IV’s icy tart lemonade into RoadRunner’s mouth*

13. Soooo… sweet. *melts*

14. You just know that there is a very, very sleppy wee baby at the other end of that tiny hand. And a loving but very tired mama at the other end of the big strong hand.

15. Mary (the first) says:

Mama’s hand makes kind of a heart.. *snf* now I’m getting a little choked up ..

16. emmberrann says:

17. Womble girl says:

Metro newspaper app had a tiny weeny orang-baby today too!! Two bebbeh orangs on one day! Such itsy bitsy fingers.

18. *klonk.*

19. Fird Birfle says:

*tucks a goldfish bowl under one elbow, and a Lionhead Bunny under the other arm.*

*Tucks in the pink fluffy blanket, under Shawpie-Wawpie’s chin*

*Tiptoes out of room, wearing squeaky, polished, white Nurse Shoes*

20. oh to see that comment in a framed cross-stich.

21. Seeing things like this make me feel as if I am blessed, if maybe only for the moment. But, still, I am blessed.

22. Same here, Violet. It just fills my heart. ♥♥♥

I think I’ve caught a bad case of the onion-eyes myself. *sniffle*

23. “Hope” is the thing with fur-
    That perches in the soul –
    And sings the tune without the words –
    And never stops – at all –
    (apols. to miss Dickenson)
    Pictures like this give me hope. Thank you CO!

24. Dickinson, I meant

25. You gotta say the whole name, Brinke. Orangutan = man of the jungle. If you just say ‘Orang’ it means Man or person or human being. :) (that’s indonesian btw)

26. Orangutans! Luff them! This is the kind of stuff that keels…so sweet…I’m melting, I’m melting, what a world, what a world…

27. emmberrann says:

Does anyone else hear Louis Armstrong in the background?

28. Fird Birfle says:

29. bookmonstercats says:

Even the Hello-Kitty defribrimalingitator isn’t proof against this. It. Just. Won’t. Work.

30. Fird Birfle says:

(signed William. Shatner.)

31. SlaveToCat says:

Raises Hand. (snerk)

Does mama play “this little piggy” with the baby too?