Cavalier Declaration

I, Sir Percival Alphonse Fancyshanks III, do declare this flower filled field to be the best field in all the land. Let it also be known that I have marked this place and it shall forever be mine.

This guy is really outstanding in his field, tdacey24.

1. I shall require a chewbone immediately. BUTLER!!

2. Jeeves!

3. My first thought was Gerard!

4. 260Oakley says:

Sing/howl in your best James Brown voice:
    I field good! I knew that would!

5. Fird Birfle says:

oooooooo particularly nice, 260 :)

But then, your wordsmithing skillz are so second-nature to you,
    that you prolly did this one, in your sleep!!!

6. 260Oakley says:

Yup, I wrote this while pun-conscious.

7. OW!

8. Little Lord Fauntleroy earsies!

9. Fird Birfle says:

(or perhaps Prince Charles’ …..)

*Shifty ‘Mericun Eyes*

10. what a noble pup!

Jeeves, bring milkbones!

11. The Original Jane says:

Yes, my poop DOES smell like flowers. Why would you even have to ask?

12. “Erm, I say chap, you’re casting a shadow, preventing the full effect of the sunshine glow on my exceptionally well-colored coat. Do be a dear and get the bloody heck out of the way!”

13. I love leetle spagnols. :P Once I saw one sitting very patiently in a purse on the subway.

14. SlaveToCat says:

Must be a new anti-theft device

15. Fird Birfle says:

The Purse, or the pup ?? ;)

16. I want one of these so bad, the sweetest dogs!!!

17. emmberrann says:

Me, too.

18. Michelle B. Adams says:

Sir Percival Alphonse Fancyshanks III – I love it!!! Fellow COers, do Cavaliers need a big yard? I would love to have one if he/she would be happy with me!

19. Some need lots of exercise and some hardly any at all, it depends on the individual dog. Mine needed and hour and a half of walking a day but my mam’s hates going for walks.
    The biggest consideration when getting a Cavalier is the health issues so many of them have. My vets told me it’s very rare for a Cavvy to reach 7 or 8 and not have a heart condition. My Oscar went to sleep forever a few days after his 7th birthday because of congestive heart failure leading to acute renal failure.

20. Fird Birfle says:

ooooo poor Oscar.
    That sounds devastating, Richey. Sincerest condolences to you.

RIP, Oscar.

21. I thought he was King……are kings called Sir (aren’t those knights) Speaking from a Yankee standpoint here….;)

22. Crazy Pants says:

If you want to get technical, Knights are called Sirs. It just cracked me up to call him Sir Percival Alphonse Fancyshanks III rather than King Percival Alphonse Fancyshanks III.