Super Kitty is on the Move!

With Super Kitty on our side, evil dust particles floating around in the air won’t stand a chance!

Super Kitty air patrol is go, einalem58

1. Fird Birfle says:

‘ee wooks wike a Fuzzy Toitle.

Lovin’ all the fooziness and all the combined/ marbled greens (eyes) and greys throughout (including behind hims/ her)

2. Needs cape flapping in the wind.

3. Needs Photoshop ;)

4. NO CAPES!

5. Edna Mode wouldn’t let kitty wear capes! :D

6. Must rewatch the movie–Edna kills me.

7. Must not think of the past, it distracts from the NOW!

8. I need this Super Kitty at my work. I nearly choked to death on an Evil Dust Particle earlier today! True story!!!

9. No! I need Super Kitteh at MY work! Had to move ceiling tiles today and was showered with a million and three Evil Dust Particles! *resolutely steps in front of Ids7yrs and uses grabby hands*

10. Testing, 1..2..3 Evil.

11. If it wasn’t “evil” I have no idea why I’m in the mod lounge! *rummages in cupboards for relaxing hot cocoa and macaroons*

12. Absolutely delish! I LOVE coconut! :-)

13. Fird Birfle says:

it prolly was *that wird* :) How are the macaroons, 6 ?

14. I think some of those evil dust particles are attacking Super Kitty’s eye.

15. kittykat416 says:

*wipes eye-crusty from kitteh’s eye*

16. 260Oakley says:

I believe this is the youngest member of the Flying Yowlendas.

17. And if not the youngest, she’s undoubtedly the floofiest.

18. Seeing that kitty about to fly through the air reminds me of this amazing video explaining (and showing) why cats always land on their feet. (Equally amazing: that that cat didn’t rake that guys arms.)

19. Cute overload, you really should change the cat-ption to ‘Super kitty is on the meowv!!!!!!

Sorry ;o/

20. Do I spy a carrot tail in the background there?

21. looks like little kitty living by side of road where I live…been feeding it(it’s ferral) for 3 weeks now; finally trapped it in a haveahart trap. it’s ferral no more

22. AWW :D I hope you can adopt the little kitty you were feeding, Nancy :D

23. no doubt about it, it was too cute I just had to keep it…but sad too cause 3 days later I had to say goodbye to my 22 year old tuxedo kitty. I miss him so much.

24. I so want to take that sweet little kitty from the person holding him/her and cuddle him/her :D

25. ilikechocolatemilk says:

looks like it’s hover-kitty training day.

26. Marjorie Berkowitz says:

Superkitty, Superkitty, does whatever a Superkitty does!

27. Never mind, Underdog, SuperKittayn is here!