Onassis Glasses Overload

Honey, these sunglasses weigh more than I do!

Oh Webstagram.

Comments

1. For the love of everything,

TONGUE ENHANCE!!!

2. Are there even ears on this thing to hold up the glasses???? It appear the nose is doing all the work….

3. Plink! Plink! Schnuffle.

4. *chanting* Tongue-hance, tongue-hance, tongue-hance! *waves signs vigorously*

5. Oh cut it out!! That perfect little face and that TONGUE!! SQUEE!!

6. hockeyplayah says:

Sexay doggay!! ;)

7. Fird Birfle says:

picks up pompoms & waves THEM vigorously, as well :)

*TONGUE-HANCE* *TONGUE-HANCE*

Also: “BOOP” on da NOSIE!!!

8. Fird Birfle says:

a good and a fair point of logic, this.

9. Fird Birfle says:

(a slightly relevant tangential bit of trivia to Kar:

Earlier this month, for the first time, I heard some scrap about the origins of the phrase “for Pete(r)’s sake” …… Supposedly, one of Michelangelo’s patrons was griping or asking when the ________ — possibly ceiling/ Sistine chapel but maybe not — would be FINISHED ….. and that M. responded/ writing, saying “For Saint Peter’s sake, please send further supplies “/ payment/ paint…something along those lines. My story is a bit ragged-edged, but you get the idea.)

Signed,
    Still a “Recovering Ex-Catholic” :)

10. I love etymology.

11. *joins Tongue-hance mob*

12. That was my first reaction: Where’s the tongue-hance???

13. Marjorie Berkowitz says:

What would Jackie say?

14. A recovering alcoholic is someone who tries not to drink any more. By “recovering ex-Catholic,” do you mean you’re trying not to be an ex-Catholic anymore?

15. Fird Birfle says:

The wording is from a fellow who was performing an autobiographical and comedy bit I saw some years ago in Tampa Fla. He had actually gone to seminary and everything but decided not to become a priest. (incidentally he still is in the performance fields: he had a tiny bit part in the Princess Diaries first film)

In his use, it refers, to living as an adult who has decided to let go of some of the more-extreme guilt-inducing beliefs held in the strictest Catholic households… where even if you yourself didn’t DO something Bad, you “should” feel guilty if you didn’t PREVENT somebody doing it, etc, etc.

I still hold a lot of the Catholic SOCIAL values and most of the rules; but I’m a bit less-self-accusatory than I was as a child.

16. Fird Birfle says:

me too-hoo !!! :)

17. And yet…STILL no tongue-hance! *pouts at being ignored*

18. I’m a reformed fundamentalist Southern Baptist. I understand.

19. I also think this pic calls for a TONGUE-HANCE! :-P