Sleeping… Beauty!?

You *must* crank the audio for the serious schnozzle action on this one:

Hey Runyaga. Stay away from magic spindles.

Comments

1. I love how the nose gets all crinkly.

2. I love how my nose gets crinkly in time with wrinklepup’s schnozzle.

3. Martha in Washington says:

I wish everybody was this cute when they snored. Maybe then it wouldn’t bother me so much!

4. This snout is 120% crinkles.

5. This pupper could use some bweeve-wright stwips.

6. If you beep that nose, it actually makes a honking sound!

7. I love Sher-Peis…… I think that is how it is spelled. Too bad they have such breathing and skin problems. Its from people wanting them to have more wrinkles! Did you know they were originally used as hunting dogs for big mean game animals because their wrinkles protected them? How cool, and for such a snorffly dog.

8. That is too cute! Sometimes, it it’s really quiet in my house, I can hear one of my kittehs snoring from the other room.

9. Or a CPUP machine.

10. (OK, that was lame, I know.)

11. We met someone with a litter of shar-pei puppies about 8 weeks old. After I came to after passing out from cuteness OD, I noticed a funny noise that sounded like shaking liquid out of bottle with a narrow opening. It took a second to realize it was the pups’ jowls flapping around when they shook their heads. So cute and funny! I
    ll bet this guy makes that noise when he’s awake, too.

12. Mimzysmom says:

Lol, the CPUP comment was funny .

13. Fird Birfle says:

now THAT is what I call QUIET !!!!

Signed,
    An actual Librariologist

14. prinsasbeans says:

the twitching snore . . . and the button paw pads. sQUEEEZZE!

15. Adorable. My Dante (cat) snores audibly– not noisy, just the tiniest of “sneep”s. :D

16. Still don’t understand why it’s cute when a dog has trouble breathing because of brachycephalic syndrome.

17. Why is that pile of dirty flannels snoring?

18. Blue Footed Booby says:

My labrador snored for as long as he lived. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

And nice job assuming you know better than his own family, and that no one cares enough to have him checked out.

19. snerk

20. Yes!

21. Apparently, my mother is part sharpei [night-time only]. Shan’t ‘phone to tell her that honest to dog, it’s the same pitch. Only her frequency changes, just enough that the rest of the house falls asleep, and then SCHNOOORRRRRKKKKAKK!

22. Fird Birfle says:

ooooooh VERRY nicely done.

*golf clap* *golf clap* in white gloves.