Oh Gawd, It’s Aunt Doris

(First, it’ll be the chin scratch — yep, there it is — to be followed by the painful cheek pinch and the cooing of “Have you been a good girl, Beatrice?”)

It’s a baby dik-dik borned at the Chester Zoo. Story, mo’ pitchas here.

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

The Chester Zoo is obviously ruled by a dik-dik-tatorship.

2. Hey, watch it about Aunt Dorises. I’m an Aunt Theresa, after all. :P

3. So: face of an owl + mohawk + bun ears + capybara rump + twiglet legs of a fawn = dikdik
    Check.
    Auntie-Lope, I get it . . .

4. Here’re more recent pics, peeps: plink plink! and plbblblt!:

Dik Dik

Dik Dik

5. I’m lovin’ the behbeh’s faux-hawk in Picture #2.

6. YEYY so Qte and I’m going there in 3 weeks XD

7. my very favorite Auntie was a Doris :)
    and I think little dik-diklet makes a very good Beatrice

Also – I was in an airport this afternoon and saw that someone had put a Hello Kitty sticker on the defibrillator machine in the terminal. Made. My. Day. Was that done by one of y’all??

8. PuhLEASE, some CO’er, and we are Legion, post that pic!

9. Queen of Dork says:

I LOVE it! My mom’s name was Doris so she was Aunt Doris to many, many nieces and nephews! Hooray for Aunt Doris!

10. *waving pompoms* Dor-is! Dor-is! Dor-is!

11. emmberrann says:

Ah. Lurv.Eet.

12. Ok, this is cute but I think I still prefer the desktop model.

13. No use of the dik dik tag?

14. loribelle57 says:

He’s a misunderstood teenager in those pictures!

15. Just the right size for my desktop – that must be the one I ordered!

16. Fird Birfle says:

OHMAHGAWHD an ACTUAL HK (on a defibrillatorthingamajigg)????

kaCHING.

17. Fird Birfle says:

1: a cynical personality in a dik-dik is an unthought-of juxtaposition for me.

2: wow now THAT is one (cough) HEALTHY, PLUMP lil gal (the dik-dik not the human connected to the hand) there!!! No impending starvayshe, on that lil one!!!

18. Guinea Peeg Lover says:

Huge fuzzy ball on toothpick legs…

19. BethanyAnne says:

All I do now … is Dik Dik around.

20. Fird Birfle says: