Results Are In!

I can fit your whole face in my mouth.

This may not be the best way to introduce yourself to new people, D13Coates!

1. PUPPEH BREF !!!! me next ?! pretty please !!!

2. *standing patiently in line for for nuzzling puppehs and puppeh bref*

3. White dog is all like,”Why is this happening to me? I don’t recall mention of this in the Welcome to Life manual!!!

4. Little brown goggie has extra toes!

5. What has happened to my posting? :cry:

Anyways, I think this little brownie bite is a chocolate lab– their toes are slightly webbed. It’s not always noticeable in adult dogs, you can see it more in the babies. I think that is why his feet look a little different, not because he has extra toes.

6. lisaLassie says:

I think the toez are splayed and floofy.

7. Fird Birfle says:

well, it’s CERTAINLY true that the toez are floofy !!!!

8. the sweet little baby paws are the best part of this awesome pic. I love paws!

9. Ackshually, (putting on nerd glasses) I think the little brownie bite is a chocolate lab, in which case his toes are slightly webbed (like this baby: ). So it gives their feet a slightly different look, but it’s not extra toes.

10. Ahhhh..that makes sense …

11. huh. you didn’t say the p word…maybe it was the link? But wow Theresa, I was planning to NOT learn this morning and you forced me to!!! :) Thanks for the tidbit. I shall now use this at cocktail parties :)

12. mods?! aw nut bunnes!!!! is it too early for a mimosa?

13. Fird Birfle says:

*congratulates Wobble girl on her skillful sulking*

*which reminds me, of the Scene in Four Weddings & /Funeral, where Hugh Grant and Andie MacDowell consider the advantages and disadvantages of “sKulking” while they attempt to decide whether to Play Doctor or not.

14. Wobble girl says:

Never….. Mimosas are in the fridge, popcorn in the big bowl.

15. Wobble girl says:

Mod loung myself! Oh well, *settles down with popcorn and chilled mimosa*

16. Wobble girl says:

Well now I’m just sulking

17. Fird Birfle says:

I noticed that as well.

ON THE OTHER (hand?) — FOR THA LOVE OF ALL THAT”S HOLY, c.p. !!!

That word is “MouF” at the age of these bebbehs, donchaknow??????

c.p. stands for “c”lutching “p”earls.

or, maybe for
    ”c”razy “p”ants …..

18. my first thought as well, Fird: it’s MOUF, C.P.! ( for Crazy Pants, por supuesto)

19. 260Oakley says:

Puppeh is sampling the Beef Smellington.

20. It’s possible that just made my day

21. HAW

22. This is defs a doggie thing. Remember these cuties?

23. Oakley, your clever puns always make me literally laugh out loud. You brighten up many a day for me and I’m disappointed when you don’t comment. Thank you for your inspiration!

Oh, yes, beautiful pups, too.

24. 260Oakley says:

Silver, you just brightened MY day. Thanks.

25. Got ya nose!

26. I’m gonna bite your nose off….ala Pearl in Good Cop, Baby Cop

27. Even on bad days, coming here makes me smile. I love the cute and the cute lovers. Thank you!

28. Let me give you the bwef of wife…

29. you mean that’s NOT how we are supposed to greet our friends? Huh. I guess I’m late to the game. I will stop cronsching faces now.

30. Fird Birfle says:

Alternatively, we could all decide to CHANGE the custom and BEGIN cronsching faces. Remember the Martha Stewart cat-biting semi-controversy??

(I THINK the pic was of her with a cat. I remember, for sure, that somebody introduced that she feels she should establish her Alpha posishe by face-biting….)

31. lol. And then i wonder what we would all think of that. The puppy who is staying with us right now thinks face cronsching is the perfect way to say hi to everyone here.

32. oh noes!!!!! I said the p word! ….time for another mimosa. So sad is me ;)

33. Little vanilla puppy has the “is this how it’s supposed to work?” look on his face.

34. Queen of Dork says:

35. Fird Birfle says:

or, more urbane-ly: “CHIZZ-omp!!!”

36. I want to put the itty bitty pink pinkie paws in my mouf!

37. Oh, my. Reminds me of my first French kiss! Sigh.

38. Frenching. Always better with poodles. :)

39. Fird Birfle says:

40. Marjorie Berkowitz says:

mmmmph okayf, you cn phut mai whol faceph in yurph moufph. phnow what? Cn you phleeeez unmouf me phnow?

41. It’s a dog-eat-dog world