The Latest in Desk Accessories

The makers who brought you Keyboard Kat and Pocket Protector Pet, now introduce their latest accessory: Desk Dik Dik.

Just think, you could be the proud owner of your very own desktop anipal! These little darlings are a mere fifteen to sixteen inches fully grown and love to whistle. (Whistle not guaranteed.)

Plus, it’s hilarious when you answer the question, “What have you been doing?” with, “Playing with my dik dik!” Well, it’s funny until Human Resources comes by your cubicle with an order to attend a class about office propriety.

Supplies won’t last! Get yours today!

See our full ad on Summer Anne.

1. Such big eyesies! And the little sweet smile!!!!

2. And the animal’s not bad looking either! ; )

3. bookmonstercats says:

We’re going to have to start inventing extra Cute Overload months to accommodate all the candidates for the Men of CO calendar *hint*

4. bob drummond says:

I’ m still waiting for a Women of CO Calendar !!! reow reow !!!!!

5. victoreia says:

Weekly calendar, maybe?

6. I concur! Any animal whose eyes are bigger than its feet just has to be cute.

7. fleurdamour says:

I predict sproinging action in the near future.

8. Pretty sure this is an encore. Still though, if you’re backlisted for the house giraffe, the house hippo etc, these maybe an option.

9. Wait, we have a Dik Dik Dik Dik Dik etc tag?

HR is NOT going to be pleased.

10. skippymom says:

I am experiencing an acute case of dik dik envy.

11. Golf clap…

12. Oh, get out of town!

13. Fird Birfle says:

Oh moooooooooooooommmmmmmmiiiiiiieeeeeee….

I WANNA……

14. doomchild says:

Ha! I saw this pic on another site, where they claimed the animal was a deer. Thanks to the ever educative CO, I was proud to recognize it as a dik dik!

*settles down to wait for Oakley’s dik dik -related pun*

15. Well, technically it’s both. The dik dik is a kind of deer. A very dear little deer!

16. Does anyone remember the TV special “The Flame Trees of Thika” and “Twinkle” the Dik-Dik? Soo cute!

17. skippymom says:

Katrina! Is that you? How are you?

18. Oh, I’m OK, thanks. I’ll write something later, thanks for the shout out, skippymom. I need to go cook dinner!

19. “Tim, did you see the memo about the cover sheets for the TPS reports? I’ll make sure you get one.”

*Sproings off to another cubicle*

20. Corporate Accounts Payable, Nina speaking, JUST a moment!
    Corporate Accounts Payable, Nina speaking, JUST a moment!
    Corporate Accounts Payable, Nina speaking, JUST a moment!
    Corporate Accounts Payable, Nina speaking, JUST a moment!
    Corporate Accounts Payable, Nina speaking, JUST a moment!

21. WIN!!!!!

22. Mike FTW!!

23. Sigh… my workplace would be a whole lot better if I had a Desk Dik Dik…

24. That was my thought exactly. Bad thing happens= play with dik dik and everything’s going to be fine!

25. I’ve heard you’ll grow hair on your palms if you play with your dik dik…..

26. Fird Birfle says:

I own neither a dik NOR a dik dik so I suppose my palms will be fine, for now ….

27. SlaveToCat says:

This just isn’t fair.
    I can’t even get multi colored post-its out of purchasing while every other civilized company gets dik diks.

28. doomchild says:

*offers a soothing hug and a cup of tea*

29. dang! my office supplies company says they’re on backorder :(

30. “Excuse me, I believe you have my dik dik.” :P

31. Bettymouse says:

Oh, my, Theresa, we should just shut down the internets right now. There will never be a more awesome comment anywhere, on any topic.

32. *struts around vaingloriously*

33. Fird Birfle says:

nice verb and adverb seleckshons, ma’am.

34. *Struts around even more vaingloriously*

35. They switched from the Swingline to the Boston dik dik, but I kept my Swingline dik dik because it didn’t bind up as much.

36. bookmonstercats says:

Thanks for the tip, Etoile. I’ll bear it in mind when I place my order.

37. PS: The ratio of people to dik diks is too big. :P

38. birdcage71 says:

Look at the size of that dik dik head!

39. Mr. Johnson at work. ;)

40. Tall Girl says:

Unrelated comment – did you see that “earworm” was officially added to the dictionary?! CO is the only place I’ve ever seen that word – and now it’s OFISH!!,0,2597300.story

41. It’s a dik dik thing.

42. Is it too late to order one? Are they all gone?!!!

43. bob drummond says:

we will have the answers to these and other questions after this word from our sponsor !!!

44. matchinks nosicles

45. Emmberrann says:

Not only is that a dik dik, it’s a dik dik bebeh! Notice the bottle of MRE (meelk, reddy to eat) close by Mr. Dik dik Takercarerfor’s hand. *Sigh* Wonder if he’s a fostermom.

46. The best thing about Dik Diks is there’s always two of them (was going to say they always come in pairs but that sounded rude)…so where’s the other one? And if they don’t have room for it I’ll gladly offer up my editing suite, plenty of space for sproinging.

47. It’s all the fun of a real dear in a convenient travel size!

48. Sigh. I meant ‘deer.’

49. I will keep mine with my Petite Lap Giraffe. :P

50. And the fun-sized elephant from a large office supply company.

Only, do my eyes deceive me or does the poor lil dik dik have a wee cast on its wee leggie? Or is that its meelks?

51. Fird Birfle says:

It took me a few looksies, also but I believe it is a teeny tiny dispenser of meelks weeth a drop dispenser fer a top (I’ve briefly left my brain behind somewheres and cannae remember that wird and am too daggoned LAZY at present to resairch the woid).

52. Thumbs up on comments–should be illegal to laugh this hard! :lol:

53. The tiny hooves. The…tiny…hooves.

54. Even MORE photos of the dik dik (and Mr. Dik dik Takercarerfor) are here:

55. His toes are so tiny, you can train him to type on that keyboard!

56. I work in Human Resources, and it’s okay to play with your dik dik as long as you’re on break and your door is closed. What you can’t do is ask someone else if they’d like to play with your dik dik. :-)

57. bob drummond says:

careful what you say Ann , there might be children reading this page and they”ll giggle and say ” I want my own DIk Dik -pweeeeze ???”

58. I am convinced that dik diks are an invention of highly talented Japanese anime artists. No actual real live animal could have such insanely huge and liquid eyes, and such a delicate prehensile woofly nose.