Aw, Meelk Bar’s Cwozed

See, honey? Munch-munch, grass is good. Munch-munch, yummy grass. Munch-munch, mmmm tasty. Gggak ergh awk, don’t knock it until you’ve tried it! Urkkk!

So maybe that’s why donkeys make that ee-aw sound, Sam

Comments

1. He’s so fluffy! I’m gonna die! I have never seen a baby donkey before. I had no idea of the level of cute.

2. Is that a desk donkey ???

3. “Eating greens is a special treat. It makes LOOOOOONG ears and GREAT BIG FEET! (But it sure is awful stuff to eat.)”

4. I was previously unaware of the fluffiousity of baby donkeys. Now I know. And want.

5. Yep, that is one cute ass!

6. The mom looks unusually fluffy too. I wonder if they are not your typical ‘garden variety’ donkeys.

7. Emmberrann says:

That’s fluffulosity, and if Mama or Daddy was fluffy, Bebeh will be fluffy, too. Are these particular donkeeees minis?

8. Fluffy, itty, bitty, donkey. I want!

9. Well, nobody may like a smart ass, but a cute ass is a horse of another color.

10. Fird Birfle says:

I concur and ditto all the above comments.

To paraphrase a line from the film Wall Street (I think that’s the title of the film altho’ I might be horribly mistaken) “For want of a better term, genn’lmen, ‘FLOOF’ is GOOD.”

11. YES.

12. Hearted for Dispicable Me reference. For me it’s the baby donkey EARS. Good God. There’s a whole new level (species?) of cute out there I didn’t EVEN KNOW ABOUT.

13. My father insists that every donkey must be called Hotee, so that its full name (sort of) is Donkey Hotee.

*waits for you to try saying that aloud*

Yeah.

Anyway, this wee bebeh hotee is adorbs, and I want snorgle him forever and ever. I will totally bribe him with contraband meelks if need be.

14. I want, like a herd of them. How does one do this?

15. I admit it took me a little while, but I finally got it … only because I just reshelved that book at my library.

Awesome!

16. What a dream.

17. Agree whole-heartedly! :-)

18. I like your dad’s thinking!

19. Carla Oliveira says:

Omg that is the cutest baby animal evah!

20. my mom always says that too!

parents are weird :)

21. Carla Oliveira says:

Omg the gray fluffy fur!

22. Carla Oliveira says:

And omg I’m coming to pick him up and take him home!

23. NOM NOM BURRITO!

*ahem*
    sorry.
    can’t help myself sometimes.
    earsies, you know. they really get to me.

24. loribelle57 says:

So THAT is what it looks like when you cross a donkey with a Persian cat!

25. I want one :) so adorable!

26. I was wondering that too. One time at a relatives farm, they had a baby miniature donkey. I swear, the fluff was deep enough to lose a hand in. The teensy weensy tosey-hoofs was the size of toonies! And sharp, as I unfortunately had the opportunity to discover, I managed to take a bebeh donkeh-sized hoof print home on the top of my foot as a keep-sake of that visit!

27. Oh my Lawdy Lawd!

28. Oh my …. the cute…..it is reDONKulous!

29. Ace, what are you doing here?

Get back in the TARDIS! we’ll be late for tea.

30. I am I Donkey Hotee,
    The lord of La Muncha
    My dinner lady calls and I go
    And the wild fields of ficus will feed up my tummy
    Withersoever I graze

Withersoever I graze

Onward to gardenias I graze!!!!

31. The fuzz…the floof…the eyes….the EARS!!! I agree with Ozbirds above me…ReDONKulosity at it’s finest!!!

32. I’d like to grow a garden of these floofy little critters!!

33. Saw one like this once by the side of the road, with a red ribbon around its neck. Almost drove off the side of the mountain…. Excruciatingly cute!!!!!!

34. Is thieving a baby donkey a felony? Er…eh….no reason…just curious….

35. doomchild says:

I know that look. After working in a barn for the summer, and occassionally trying to get calves to try tasting the hay, I got used to the calf-equivalent of “WTF?”. I’d take a bit of hay and pretend I was muching it, then offer it to the little ones… luckily my boss never saw me do that :p

36. Fird Birfle says:

appreciative applause here.

37. Fird Birfle says:

yes. agreed. “excruciatingly” cute is the correct and descriptive adverb choice here.
    Thank you johanna.

38. *snickersnort*

39. skippymom says:

Um…what are “toonies”?

40. I didn’t know bebeh donkeys are so mini! And so fluffilicious.

41. Canadian $2 coin.

Such a keepsake would be worth it for the story to tell, right? How often does one get to tell people they got stepped on by a miniature baby donkey?

42. I’m going to dream the impossible dream that a fluffy baby mini donkey magically appears in my yard. And my world will be better for this.

43. My exact first thought was that line from Despicable Me!

44. applause and/or coffeehouse snaps, whichever you prefer.

45. He’s pretty bright, that Dad fellow.

46. Gosh, if that’s the case, I hope he was a test tube baby.

47. Carla Oliveira says:

Cant stop looking at him! IMO, one of the ten most cutest things I’ve seen all year!!!!!

48. victoreia says:

“I made that last part up myself.”

49. All donkeys shoudl be called “Maxwellton” because as in the old Scottish song
    ” Maxwellton’s braes are bonnie…”