1 REALLY big SNORF comin’ up.

Snorferriffic, FreeFunnyClips.

Comments

1. bookmonstercats says:

*Beep* on the schnozzle.

2. That’s FANTASTIC!!
    I named my kitten Snorfy – cause he is rather fond of food and you can’t get any past him.

3. this made my morning :D

4. Awww, my big white hound dog does that snout-puff-breathing and sleeps like the dead, too. Did I also mention that she’s a sucker for any food product?

I LOVE those little dog biscuits!

“CO: Where even the crackers are cute!”

5. bahhahhahaah I love watching dogs’ jowls move when they’re sleeping

(it’s the little things, right?)

6. doomchild says:

Such a sweet old goggie! Teaches them animal crackers a lesson, stomping and disturbing his/her sleep like that :D

7. Surprisingly autobiographical, except for me it would be a guacamole Dorito.

8. Snorftacular!

9. Fird Birfle says:

agreed.

10. birdcage71 says:

Why is he wet? I know bassets drowl but he slept-upon ear was all wet. Hmmm – I need to know more about this dog’s life. Also – I think he was tipped off. If you turn the sound up, I hear the faint squeaks of another dog in the room who has his or her eyes on the biscuit as well. I dream of having a basset some day.

11. Fird Birfle says:

well done, bmc :)

12. Amen to that (the little things in life, that is)

13. It looks like he’s wearing an Elizabethan collar and I see what looks like blood under his sweet face. I think the poor baby just had surgery of some sort.

14. Double amen to that! This video just made my morning…(-:
    …and you’re right…it’s the little things that make life so sweet…snoring animals, puppy bref, nosesicles, paw pads, bellehs, floppy ears, waggy tails…sigh/smile

15. I love how the doggie doesn’t even open his eyes. Just lets his sniffer show him the way.

16. Fird Birfle says:

Official Policy Statement:

Bassett Hounds are the ne plus ultra of Canine Coolness.

I apologize, in advance, to all the people who hold other Doggeh Breeds in Amazement. However, I must maintain our Company’s Policies.

Signed,
    The Management.
    (Management of WOT, I’m not sure. But Surely there
    is SOMETHING of which I am capable to
    be the Manager???….)

17. Yes! Especially when a hound dogs’ flabby cheeks puff in and out like that. Nothing better :D

18. WendyLady says:

I noticed that myself. I hope the poor baby is okay. He deserves lots of cookies while he’s healing.

19. loribelle says:

When my late Great Pyrenees was just a (relatively) little fuzzball of impossible Qte, I woke her from a nap by holding a treat in front of her nose. Her nose woke up with excited sneefs before the rest of her.

20. Awww, poor babeh needed hims cookie to make hims feew bettew…

21. I believe that is his other ear he is laying on – but agreed he probably had something done :(

22. Agreed–he looks like a bucket-head. MORE COOKIES FOR THE PATIENT!

23. Nosevember Poster Dog!