Steadicat™

Introducing the latest in kitteh technologeh: the Steadicat. Incorporating advanced gyroscopically stabilized vibration dampening densely jargonational wah de doo dah, Steadicat maintains a laserlike focus on squeaky toys up to 100 yards away.

Comments

1. OMG…Whatever that cat is looking at must be very interesting…….

2. “densely jargonational wah de doo dah” LMAO

3. He’s just copying the chicken that did this first. It’s still cute though.

4. Cat Skyfire says:

Steady cat is steady.

5. I kept thinking “how does one pin a chicken head in 3D space to keep it from moving?”. It’s really unreal.

6. Ditto.

7. Weird!

8. That kitty trusts their servant-with-opposable-thumbs.

9. Why are we having our burros handed to us by the Ryuskies lately in kot cat technology? We’re so far behind in the CuteRace.

10. we must close the gato gap

11. and myself again also…

12. What *will* they come up with next, ey?!

13. musicfoodbeerbikes says:

“Ditto? Ditto? You provincial putz!”

(Let’s see if anyone gets the reference….)

14. Fird Birfle says:

*really unreal* = original meaning of surrealism :)

15. That is one stunned and glassy stare.

16. some of my favorite lines from Midnight in Paris: “So far, I see nothing strange.” “Well yeah, you’re surrealists!” (talking to Man Ray, Brunel, and Dali)

17. musicfoodbeerbikes, believe me, around here EVERYONE gets the reference. HARUMPH!

18. Alice Shortcake says:

“Bend me, shape me, any way you want me,
    As long as me head’s straight, it’s all right!”

19. NTMTOM is the king!! You rival my dad in “yadda-yadda speak”!

20. Awhile back I saw a video of a dog with eyes like this kitteh; his name was Stains. Every time he looked at a plate of cupcakes with his booga-booga eyes, it was hysterical….. :lol:

21. Fird Birfle says:

We at CO are familiar w/ Mr. Stains and all fell in lurve with him,
    and his longing for the Cakes of Cup. We were all semi-tr@umatized by his experience and worried about his survival ….

22. victoreia says:

“That’s HEDLEY!”

23. victoreia says:

Ya beat me to it, Theresa!

(Wonders if the phrase “densely jargonational wah de doo dah” is copyrighted yet….)

24. why do i hear the ‘rotate you owl’ song when i see this!

25. I surprised myself by absolutely loving that movie. If only because my favorite artist, Salvador Dali, kept talking about his current obsessions with rhinoceroses. xD

26. Yep :D

27. Norbertsmom says:

“Badges! We don’t need no stinkin badges”….

“LaPetamane throughway what will that a****** think of next” :-)

28. Norbertsmom says:

Waiting in the mod lounge – not sure why – sheesh. Is there any coffee? Or bagels? I’m starving!

29. This is just what I thought of too!

30. HOOOOOTYEAH!