I’m Right Below You, JUMP!

Nice catch, Assen!

Comments

1. musicfoodbeerbikes says:

I was thinking more like “opera-singing rodent””.

2. And she stuck the landing….gold medal for the red squirrel!

3. The hiiiiilllllssss are aliiiiiiiiiiive
    with the sound of muuuuuuuuusic…..

4. But the Bulgarian judge has a problem with the dismount.

5. kittykat416 says:

I want to tickle his arm-pits :)

6. skwerril yoga strayche!!

7. And snorfle his tummy. :)

8. All HAIL THE GREAT ACORN!!

9. CuteCaliLady says:

OMG… I had the same song run through my head when I first saw this pic :)

10. Don’t cry for me Argentinaaaa

Only the skwerl is obvy doing the SCTV version….

11. Since the caption indicates that the Skwerlio is urging someone to jump, I am rather concerned about the size of the creature about to sky-dive……..!!!! :shock:

12. victoreia says:

And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii will always love yoooooouuuuuuuuu……

13. victoreia says:

Or, if you’ve ever watched Al Roker on the Today show:

“MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!”

14. I always suspected that squirrels pray to the rising sun.

15. Mr…can i pwease haff your sammich?! I do like peanut butter :)

16. Whiskers!

17. hee hee… :)

18. Hahahaaaaaa! Exactly my thought!

19. skippymom says:

Hmm, I wonder whether the squirrel would scratch out my eyes if I tried to smooch its tummy. I think it is worth a try.

20. Mary (the first) says:

Yup. Me too!

21. Kari Callin says:

“Oooh, sweet mystery of life, at last I’ve FOUND you…!”

22. He looks more like he’s performing a bombastic monologue from Shakespeare or something.

Howl, howl, howl, howl! O, you are men of stones:
    Had I your tongues and eyes, I’ld use them so
    That heaven’s vault should crack. She’s gone for ever!

23. I thought he was professing his love! What a little cutie!

24. These red squirrels are so much more entertaining than our regular black and grey ones!

25. “TOP O’ THE SQUIRREL, MA!”

26. pupfanatic says:

“And I KNOOOOW THAAAT MY HEART WILL GOOOO OOOON! NEAR! FAR! WHEREVER YOU AH!!!!!..*tomatoes and assorted veggies start being thrown*

27. warrior rabbit says:

Someone needs to ‘shop in a boombox, and it would be Lloyd from Say Anything.

28. Somewhere up above, there’s a girl squirrel going “O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?”

29. Romeo and Juliet, balcony pas de deux scene :)

30. Kerry Anderson says:

“I am BEST THESSSSPIAN!!” (In a Jon Lovitz voice)

31. Bingo!!

32. ScoutsMom says:

Serenity Now!

33. Top o’ the squirrel, Ma!!!

34. I love you two, Squirrelee.

Your idea beats mine: an envier of Alvin.

35. Killer Klown says:

I figured he was re-enacting Elias’ death scene from Platoon…

36. KHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

37. Hands—er, toes—down, this is the funniest CO squirrel post ever!

38. Southern Fried Pugs says: