C.O. Home Organization Tips

Always misplacing your kittens? Use a designated “kitten drawer” to keep them handy. Another time-saving tip from CuteLabs, makers of the chinchilla dispenser.

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

If you keep kittens in your drawers you run the risk of getting your knickers in a twist.

2. Personally, I was never permitted by my kittens to misplace my kittens. Although my kittens sometimes misplaced themselves.

3. Why’d you open our sleep drawer?!

4. Robin Kiesel says:

They are ah-drawerable!

5. rescue gal says:

BAH! I love how truly annoyed they are that the human opened their sleep den. The one in front even “stomps”.

6. [rapidly opens every drawer in the office] Where are MY kittayns????

7. Nobody does annoyance like cats. :)

8. When I first got my Jasper (still miss the lil guy), I had a captain’s bed that had drawers underneath. I’d come home from work and couldn’t find him until I thought to pull out the drawer thinking I’d look under the bed. Nope, he’d climbed right into the
    drawer from under the bed and was snoozing in his cat cave.

9. *snerk*

10. OMGawd……totally awesome…..kittens!!!!!

11. Fird Birfle says:

Misplacing themselves is a part of the Job Requirements of Being a Kitten.

12. Fird Birfle says:

Fuzzy Alert!!!

13. I hope those kittens haven’t been licking the mirror on the table??

14. They are training to be a Maru when they grow up. Soon they’ll start opening the drawers and tacking themselves in. :D

15. wow. they even power up when the drawer opens.

so adorables.

16. Finally, a guy that loves kittens AND snortable drugs…Is he single?

17. He needs a desk organizer tray so he can fit more kittens. Not efficient to have them just strewn about.

18. As someone here says – “stinkin cute”!!

19. Alice Shortcake says:

Even though we don’t actually see Ryan Kemp i’m sure he’s a candidate for the Men of Cute Overload calendar.

20. I’d nuff’ about saftey but from experiencing quite a few litters of kittens,kittens love drawers,are impervious to all attempts to keep them out,and are very capable of letting you know if they need to be let out.

21. Golf clap.

22. … and the marmoset can sleep in the pen/pencil/brush holder.

23. I have a ten-year old cat that insists on sleeping in one of my closets: on top of a stack of pajamas, and underneath a rack of nightgowns; it gets hot in there when the air-conditioning is not on, but that does not deter her. When I grab her paws and haul the rest of her out, she is sleepy, groggy and annoyed; I know she will continue to snooze there until she decides to go somewhere else: Like all kittehs she has a mind of her own….. :wink:

24. victoreia says:

I have to be very careful when opening a dresser drawer these days, because Ezri has to supervise, and my new dresser had a warning about the drawers’ weight limit of five pounds max. She gets rather put-out when I tell her she’s too heavy…….

25. dr whitegold says:

ha, ha, seriously, looks like some suspicious drug activity has been going down on that mirror!

26. About to say, Ryan needs to keep track of his stuff better, they’re going to steal his identity and buy a ton of cat toys off of Amazon with his mortgage/rent payment if he’s not careful.

And his car payments will go for a catnip hothouse.

27. :lol: Yeah :lol: We were sleeping :lol:

28. :lol: Same here, rescue gal :lol:

29. sarareina says:

I love how the back right kitteh is all like, “Wha…you…huh??” with the sleeeepy blinks.

30. LOL! Their little expressions crack me up. It´s either:

1. “WTF did you put us in the drawer for?!”
    or.
    2. “WTF did you wake us up for?!”.

31. wannadance says:

strewn about!!!! a winner…

32. Fird Birfle says:

Well, then victoreia, OBVY the solush. is NOT TO TELL her that :)

Signed,
    What you learn when you’ve lived in
    DC for more than one presid. administration.:

Diplomacy (International OR Interpersonal) = How
    NOT to state Certain Things to Certain People.

33. Fird Birfle says:

That would be Theresa.
    As opposed to Teresa (of which there is also at least one, at CO)

34. Fird Birfle says:

?? but we must consider les lapins and their skillz of Disapproval.
    Are they corollary (sp?) skillsets??

35. I’m going to give Ryan the benefit of the doubt that he’s outfitted that room for the kittens. check out that off-skew cushion on the shelf and the heating pad underneath the desk.

Mirrors are fun for kittens as they try to figure out where that other kitten came from and why is it copying me?

36. Ummm did anyone one else notice the dust covered mirror above the drawer?

37. or your undies in a bunch.