Tryin’ Ta Look Innocents

Big eyes gazing angelically off into the distance, coquettish glances to see if you’re paying attention, radiates more charm, gonna be your fluffy friend forever. Before you know it, you’re wrapped around its leetle fingers, feeding it chocolate covered grasshoppers, fool!

This Planigale is such a little heartbreaker, Gerhard Koertner

Comments

1. Wow. Just wow. So tiny. So delicate. So cute!

2. Fird Birfle says:

Am I first in line for marriage??? Do I get to be the Primary Wife??

3. And it’s a MARSUPIAL! Awwwww!

4. Delecabuhls! No one could eat just one.

5. Kari Callin says:

“After a grueling climb to the top of the weirdly soft and pink colored mountain, I took a moment to view my surroundings and bask in my accomplishment. Today is a good day.”

6. I bet it is so soft. I wanna pet one.

7. I’d like two so I can use them as earrings.

8. Where are his earsies? :o

9. I see ‘em, but now they’re long since neebled off; I called dibs!

10. Fird Birfle says:

11. clasp on’s !

12. The Tale of Peter Planigale and Thomasina Thumbkin
    A heretofore unknown Beatrix Potter tale

13. The Original Jane says:

Look these liitle guys up. They are small but carnivorous and many photos show them biting the hand that picked them up. I think I’d keep my distance.

14. I can’t take in the cute because I’m cringing from the improper use of “it’s”…

15. Itty bitty, teeny tiny and oh, so very soft.

I want one!

16. Mary (the first) says:

“Like” :D

17. Mary (the first) says:

Yeah, I wondered about that too, the biting of the hand aspect.

18. Fird Birfle says:

Ditto x Infinity!!!

19. explains that manicure

20. Zolabunny says:

I don’t know if it’s me but macro shots of yucky fingernails/cuticles are tres off-putting

21. Sharon Wilson says:

Marsupial? Hibernates to save energy? I could see a small dinosaur chasing one of these if they’re that primitive.

22. These little guys are so adorable! Check out the “love bite” action here:

Something tells me that doesn’t hurt all that much. :-)

23. If you can even notice the fingernail, you’re looking in the wrong place!!

24. I know this is from a while back but…. there was no improper use of its…! If you’re referring to “you’re wrapped around its leetle fingers” then… that’s correct! ‘Its’ possesive uses no apostrophe!
    I truly do want a f̶i̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶u̶p̶p̶e̶t̶ planigale though :)