Scootin’ Bebeh Trunkster

This will absolutely make your day.

Take us back to Tanzania, Duhski8!

Comments

1. oooh, Brinke! you were right – it totally made my day! eeee! leettlebebbehlellypants!

2. Hey wait for meeeee!!!

3. I just squeed so hard I went blind.

4. anonymouse says:

“Wait! WAIT! WAIT FOR MEEE!” D8

Heeeeeeee!! ^^

5. musicfoodbeerbikes says:

“hauling ass” takes on a whole new meaning…..

6. Why did the babeh elephant cross the road?
    Because momma is on the other side, hurry up!

7. Fird Birfle says:

I WANT ALL TREE UV EM

8. i looked away for a split second at the end and wondered why this video was so special. watched it again the second time and said “eeeeeeeeeeeee!”

9. LOL, Medium, SQUEEE :D

10. OMG, it’s Colonel Hathi and his family!

11. I can hear “Pink Elephants.”

12. Is there anything cuter that a scootin’ bebe lellyfant? I don’t think so.

13. Pffzzzzt! Rrrrgggtttiiinnnnooo. Weoooonigadilah. I, I…..
    Ellifinks!
    Whew! Thanks. I really needed that!

14. OMG another baby elephant . They are keeling me.

15. Big, medium and teeny tiiiny scurrying baby.

16. My face hurts and feels fabulous all at the same time. There is no such thing as squeeing too much!

17. So I managed to resurrect myself from the wombat curse of cute death last night.

This is really it.

RIP me, dead again from the cute.

18. And again in the mod lounge.

Whistles tunelessly to self, looks around for something to read, finds Sports Illustrated issues from three years ago and a couple of Golf Digests.

19. Scootin’ Bebeh Trunkster? Didn’t they support Screaming Pug Rocket on tour a couple of years ago?

20. Yep, they were the opening act.

21. doomchild says:

Ahhh, thanks. This comment made me laugh, and thus woke me from the Qte coma I had slipped to. Next time I’ll be more careful with elephant videos.

22. Alice Shortcake says:

Lucy E, if you look under the couch you may find an old copy of Guinea Pig Keeper’s Gazette (Incorporating Gerbil Monthly). I mislaid it the last time I was in solitary confinement.

23. Fird Birfle says:

Here!! How ’bout a blueberry bagel???

24. Me too! Well, I didn’t look away but I was all “ok….they’re..cute……OMG TINY EPHALENT RUNNIN!!” :D

25. Is this really in Tanzania?

26. Young man…your sister and I are leaving RIGHT NOW…

27. “Kaksi pientä elefanttia marssi näin, aurinkoista tietä eteenpäin…” ;) All the Finnish readers will understand. Too bad that song doesn’t exist in English, suits this video perfectly!

28. Bing Translator says: “Two small elephant marched forward, therefore, sunny road.” I fear something has been lost in translation… :-(

29. It’s a nursery song – one little elephant marched down the sunny road, but because the road was long, he asked a friend to join him; two little elephants marched down the sunny road, but because the road was long, they asked a friend to join them; three little elephants… and on it goes until all marching around in a conga line, singing.

30. “…koska matka oli hauska niin, ottivat he mukaan yhden toverin!” :)

31. Hey Lucy E., it’s the de*d word, you should say ded… :)

32. Directly translated it goes “Two little elephants marched like this, forwards along a sunny road” and continues “because their trip was such fun, they brought in another friend!”. And then the song continues “three little elephants marched like this…” and so on. Common kids’ song in Finland.

33. Fird Birfle says:

8-O

WOW the arcane and quirky things, one lairns at CO

34. gesundheit!