Caturday Exscuse

So sorry, I cannot go out with you tonight. I am washing my hairs.

I would wait a month of Caturdays to hang out with Merlin kitty, Dawn.

1. 260Oakley says:

What an adorable moist towel-ette!

2. susannadawn says:

omg, i can not believe this post! everything about it is teh qtests! hairs washingks, indeed! and those eyes too young to focus in unison, aaack – ded.

3. Come to me, little one. I’ll blot you dry and feed you yummies to take that sad look off your face!

4. I will help you, Shari :D Together, we will spoil this sweet little kitty rotten (like every well loved kitty is) :D

5. WHAT is going on with the crooked room????

(Yes, I realize it’s a slanted ceiling, but it still makes my brain hurt.)

6. Fird Birfle says:

also I think it’s related to the straight/ level frame of the mirror behind kitteh;
    which SHOWS multiple views of the angled/ edging thing at the ceiling edge…so everything seems akimbo 2 or 3 times …

7. Mary (the first) says:

Looks like a “manufactured” home, to me. Just a guess.

8. Clairdelune says:

I was so mesmerized by the little marmie face I never even noticed the slanted room until I read the post!!!

9. Just renewing my password

10. Fird Birfle says:

*waves, anyhow*

11. What’s sad about this? Cute kitten taking a bah and being coddled in a towel. Is it a rescuite?

12. victoreia says:

Sad, ‘cuz kitteh got all wet! We don’t *like* wet!!!!!1!1!!

I’ve bathed cats in my time, and that’s the default expresh…..

13. Were they wet? Wet and hysterical and in need of a blue blanky?

14. Ha!

15. WANT!!!
    I think my biological clock is going off, but it’s manifesting as a deep desire for a kitten.

16. Clairdelune says:

The peenks!! Peenk nose and lips… teeny ears at 2 and 10 o’clock… small puzzled face…qte overload indeed. I’ll have to go lie down for a couple of minutes.

17. Clairdelune says:

Actually, the fuzzy wet ears are nearly at 9 and 3 o’clock… OMG, point me to the nearest couch/bed…

18. Hi! I’m Dawn, Merlins human Mom. The room is slanted cuz yes, tis a manufactured home. Annoying, isnt it? He was wet cuz he had the fleas. He is such a sweetie boy.

19. The slanted room didn’t bother me until people started pointing it out. :)

Dawn, you are one lucky lady. Merlin is a little doll!! ♥♥♥

20. Matchingks?

21. I literally can’t deal with this level of cuteness.