Caturday Exscuse

So sorry, I cannot go out with you tonight. I am washing my hairs.

I would wait a month of Caturdays to hang out with Merlin kitty, Dawn.

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

What an adorable moist towel-ette!

2. susannadawn says:

omg, i can not believe this post! everything about it is teh qtests! hairs washingks, indeed! and those eyes too young to focus in unison, aaack – ded.

3. Come to me, little one. I’ll blot you dry and feed you yummies to take that sad look off your face!

4. WHAT is going on with the crooked room????

(Yes, I realize it’s a slanted ceiling, but it still makes my brain hurt.)

5. Mary (the first) says:

Looks like a “manufactured” home, to me. Just a guess.

6. Just renewing my password

7. Fird Birfle says:

also I think it’s related to the straight/ level frame of the mirror behind kitteh;
    which SHOWS multiple views of the angled/ edging thing at the ceiling edge…so everything seems akimbo 2 or 3 times …

8. Fird Birfle says:

*waves, anyhow*

9. What’s sad about this? Cute kitten taking a bah and being coddled in a towel. Is it a rescuite?

10. WANT!!!
    I think my biological clock is going off, but it’s manifesting as a deep desire for a kitten.
    WANTWANTWANTWANTWANT

11. victoreia says:

Sad, ‘cuz kitteh got all wet! We don’t *like* wet!!!!!1!1!!

Signed,

I’ve bathed cats in my time, and that’s the default expresh…..

12. Were they wet? Wet and hysterical and in need of a blue blanky?

13. I will help you, Shari :D Together, we will spoil this sweet little kitty rotten (like every well loved kitty is) :D

14. Ha!

15. Clairdelune says:

I was so mesmerized by the little marmie face I never even noticed the slanted room until I read the post!!!

16. Clairdelune says:

The peenks!! Peenk nose and lips… teeny ears at 2 and 10 o’clock… small puzzled face…qte overload indeed. I’ll have to go lie down for a couple of minutes.

17. Clairdelune says:

Actually, the fuzzy wet ears are nearly at 9 and 3 o’clock… OMG, point me to the nearest couch/bed…

18. Hi! I’m Dawn, Merlins human Mom. The room is slanted cuz yes, tis a manufactured home. Annoying, isnt it? He was wet cuz he had the fleas. He is such a sweetie boy.

19. Matchingks?

20. The slanted room didn’t bother me until people started pointing it out. :)

Dawn, you are one lucky lady. Merlin is a little doll!! ♥♥♥

21. I literally can’t deal with this level of cuteness.