The Pitter-Patter of Defeat

Mah feets. Mah feets so beeg. Y’know whut that means?  That means I will never be abuls to find cute shoooes to wear! [little sob]

Maybe my feet are normal and everybody else’s are freakishly small.

From Stefanie K. and her well-balanced, Mango.

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

#1 a and #1b: BEEP and BEF, FTW

#2: PEEPS, get up, outcher CHAIRS now!!!

(I hope I”m uploading the correct item; the computers in this room are pretty pitiful; I
    cannot even screen this audibly to be certain of which version I’m setting up)

2. I think your feets are just right, sweetie. You have a solid foundation.

3. Mary (the first) says:

With some size 11W’s attached to my ankles, myself, I lovingly believe there’s no such thing as feet too big. Just more of you to love!!

4. Fird Birfle says:

GMTA, Theresa. “Click my linque, bebbeh!!!” ;)

5. Mary (the first) says:

Thank you .. thankyouthankyouthankyou

6. skippymom says:

I know what GMTA means since someone here explained it to me once. Yet, every time I see it, my first thought is “Give Me The Ass”. What the hell is wrong with me?

7. Ah… where to begin? ;)

8. Sorry, but The Muppets can’t beat the original Fats Waller

9. What ees the leetle Mango?

10. No, but they do have a real vid, as opposed to just the static pic with the recording. Wasn’t trying to “beat” anything, just share a clever rendition of the song.

11. I live in Atlanta, where you can find size 13 orange suede pumps. Come visit, we’ll go shopping.

12. oonaghrose says:

I wear size 12s, honey. I’m quite old, and it’s been quite difficult to find shoes at times in my life.

13. 6rabbits says:

Leetle bitty, teensy tiny, magnificent butterscotch morsel of a baby gerb! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *breath* EEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *breath* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

14. victoreia says:

*snerk*

15. victoreia says:

8-O

16. Young gerb!

17. Yes, that’s the only appropriate reaction, 6rabbits, as long as you remember to breathe occasionally.

18. two ways to view this expression: hes totally baked, or Mile 25 of a marathon in 100 degree heat.

19. Southern home of drag queens. Where you can also brunch next to the guy with elbow length gloves, golfball sized rings and a tiara and no one bats an eye.

20. Sometimes I have trouble remembering to breathe around Teh Qte! :mrgreen: