They Call This “All-Natural”?!

…Pentapotassium Triphosphate, Aluminum Ammonium Sulfate, Calcium Benzoate, Partially Hydrogenated Blayvinoids, Red Dye #2, Plaid Dye #7, Love Potion #9, Vitamin B-52, Eye of Newt Gingrich, Milk of Amnesia, Arrelliam Sickoffitol…

A once-in-a-lifetime shot by Michael Higgins. More at Huffpo.

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

Chippie is dismayed that this wrapper contains nothing buy empty calories.

2. Classic NTMTOM. I just glanced at the caption, “Love Potion #9″ caught my eye, and I knew.

8-l

3. The aluminum ammonium didn’t give him away? Gettin’ weak, NTMTOM..NOM

4. Fird Birfle says:

Can I just go to the store and pick up a bottle of Vitamin B-52′s????

And *LOVE* the lil’ guy holding up the wrapper in bof his lil’ pawies, as if
    it were the Sunday funnies section, after brunch!!!

5. Partially hydrogenated blayvinoids. Oh NOMTOM, you are the BEST!

6. Mike strikes that clever funny bone again. Heh!

7. Eye of Newt Gingrich? Classic NTMTOM. Love the hovertext of course.

8. loribelle says:

I’ve been suffering from an overdose of Arrelliam Sickoffitol, but this picture seemed to help.

9. skippymom says:

Hey, chippie, come to my house and I will serve you some of my awesome homemade granola bars.

10. skippymom says:

Damn, I must have accidentally overdosed on that too, given how I’ve been feeling lately.

11. Cheeky chipmonk critic

12. this would make a fine entry in the coffee table book, ntmtom… just sayin’…

13. SlaveToCat says:

Is that science section from the Squirrel Street Journal or the Chipmunk Gazelle? Or with my luck its an article from the Boston Hamster?

14. SlaveToCat says:

Or he realized he picked up one of “those” European news papers that show furless babes and hot chickens.

15. Some pretty EEEVILLLL ingredients in there, NTMTOM. Not to mention the partially hydrogenated Blayvinoids.

16. Could be the Hedgehog Herald, or the Bunny Beacon.

17. “Stupid help wanted ads! Never anything right for me!”

18. It might have done, but I had only just glanced at it when the Love Potion caught my eye. I went back to the beginning to read it all.

I wonder if sodium pentothol is also on the list of ingredients….

19. Blue Footed Booby says:

Vitamin B-52 sounds like something the doctor would prescribe to treat an infestation of communists.

20. 6rabbits says:

Totally, utterly agree!! My fav ingredient is “Milk of Amnesia.” :-)

21. Starfish says:

Or perhaps to treat a Rock Lobster deficiency.

22. Or if you picked up an infestation of the rock crustaceans at a beach party.

23. still waiting here too…. [tap, tap, tappity go the feengers on teh empty coffee table]

24. Is Chippendales hiring?

25. 260Oakley says:

“Oooh, the Page Four chipmunk has a nice pair…. of teeth.”

26. Hilarious. And cute. This is why I recently spent a few hundred dollars for humane trapping rather than kill the chipmunks that were digging under the stoop.

27. I hear you have to show you have an extra large cheek pouch to make the cut.

28. Bless your heart!

29. Peeps, does anyone know George Booth, the great cartoonist of bulldogs, cats, frowzy-looking people and other greatness? This reminds me of this cartoon:

30. HAW

31. Or a bad case of matching towels. :lol:

32. Isn’t that a derivative of Juliuskelpovidium?

33. skippymom says:

George Booth is TEH awesome. I particularly love his bull terriers.

34. OMG YES! My dad loved Booth, and we had all his books at home. We kids read them so often we had them memorized. To this day, family members will point to a paraticularly bedraggled-looking specimen and say, “Booth Cat.”

35. Um, particularly.

36. kittykat416 says:

Milk of Amnesia, also known as Propofol (MJ’s sedative of choice, as it seems)!

37. pupfanatic says:

“Eye of Newt Gingrich, Milk of Amnesia, Arrelliam Sickoffitol”: Okay, this is total and utter hilarity. I bow to the clever-um-ity of whomever wrote this.

38. pupfanatic says:

Sh….oooot! I know I’m new here, but I should know to never EVAH comment BEFORE reading others comments: my redundancy is redundant. P.S.- @YAYA- “Is Chippendales hiring?” LO freakin’ L!

39. But he reads it only for the “articles.” :)

40. That would be our NOMTOM. Get in line…. ;)

41. Milk of Amnesia, AKA Bailey’s Irish Cream. :P

42. I like “paraticularly.”

43. And musical ensembles. “From the top– Watermelon Man. Let’s sock it out and give Mrs. Rittenhouse a chance to really cook.”

44. victoreia says:

I think the end of the line is several blocks over…..

45. I think it’s about as long as the waiting list for the Petite Lap Giraffe.

46. What about the line for house hippos? Is there still a long waiting list?

47. “Petite Lap Giraffe” = Weirdest euphemism EVER.

48. margarine olympia says:

I’ll bet you guys won’t dare post this!

49. you win! in case you hadn’t noticed, this is a site with cute animals and people who like to talk about them. political discussions don’t appear anywhere on this site. never have, never will.