Dogs ‘n’ Racks

It’s a sequel to the highly acclaimed Cats ‘n’ Racks series! We know it’s just a spoof, but wouldn’t Fido like to cruise along in style with a Rack of his/her own?

Well played, Like Cool.

Comments

1. CathyDee says:

WHAT?? THE HORROR??? WHAT FOUL PERSON WOULD DO THAT TO A ……. bike????

(Just thought I’d provide the perfunctory nuffing response.)

2. 260Oakley says:

Accessorize your bike with some handy saddle wags, also known as pant-niers.

3. The first pic with its stubbular, nay, epic ‘Ehn!’, reminds me of the corgi diving off the dock.

4. ThirdShift says:

I can’t cosign this. Someone put them there. They look uncomfortable and want to get off. Especially the big guy, if you think about it, that hurts! Nuff nuff nuff nuff nuff. Don’t encourage stupid poseurs.

5. ThirdShift says:

Moderashun. Harumph!

6. Devon Kendall says:

Doggie Planking! priceless ;-)
    But the 3rd one looks photo shopped? His stomach isn’t down & his feet are stiff as a board

7. Not to worry; you probably used the ‘puppeh’ word.
    Feel free to raid the ‘fridge, turn on the lava lamp, sit in the beanbag chair, tease the resident lapcat, and enjoy the company. Frosty beverages await!

8. This is so absurdly hilarious!; but I was really disheartened by all the comments on the source page(s) from people who think it’s totally legit. Come on, people, pixels.

9. Is that word on the watch list because it’s been closely associated with brain asplosions? How about belleh, kitteh, and tabbeee?

10. The hint wouldn’t be the slightly floating goggie in the last pic. No sireee, that’s legit.

11. SlaveToCat says:

Glad it is photo shoped. My first panic thought was doggie paws and spokes don’t mix folks. I really love the little wagons, for pets, that are pulled behind the bike.

12. dang! it’s too bad this isn’t a thing!
    personally, I’ve always wanted to put Miss Schnozz in a little sidecar

13. victoreia says:

They’re probably the same people who really believe a stranger in Africa actually wants to give them money for free, for a small handling fee.

14. Wouldn’t you need a dog on each side, just for balance, let alone companionship? i.e. “We’re travelin’ along singin’ a song, side by side…”

15. bookmonstercats says:

What more could be said?

*Golf clap*

16. Hrrumph! And I’m still waiting for my free money! :)

17. Mamabear says:

Sometimes the worst photoshop makes for the best photos! Whatta hoot these are.

18. Mamabear says:

We were wondering in an earlier post what some of the mod lounge offending words were. I believe that one of them is foto ship (spelled correctly as one word). I am in the lounge for one post, then did a test (which will show up shortly when they are found to be OK) post to verify. Sure enough, I think it is that, specific, word that did it.

I wonder if you make it past tense if it would trigger it, by adding a -ped to the end? I won’t bother the attendants by doing so, but I bet that word triggers it too.

*rainbows shoot across my head* The More You Know :D

19. I did a test along with yours on the hummingbird post – country singer R. M. (of King of the Road fame) for lord only knows what reason gets us in there.

20. bookmonstercats says:

I had a panic-stricken thought initially that it was real, until I realised the goggies are all in standing mode, not flumping mode.

21. I made some Rice Krispie squares. Please help yourself while you await moderashun.

22. Wait a minute, that Nigerian prince looking to move to the US is planning on using the bank account I set up for him for nefarious purposes???!!!

23. well my real favorites for just the absurdity and my lack of having a dirty mind are Puppeh spelled correctly and the infamous un pickled pickle LOL! I had no Idea about treh singer of King of the road one of my all time favorite songs.

24. another one is a male chicken

25. No, I’m sure YOUR Nigerian prince is strictly legit. :)

26. Rooster?

27. Nah, that one went through, it must be “co_k”.

28. Yep, that’s the one. ;)

29. next time try using that little round fruit that wine is made from…

30. Oh, and another one is the emotion one feels when embarrassed: Sh*me

31. I totally thought the first two were real as I was lackadaisically perusing the internets after just waking up, until I scrolled down to the third and was like, “wait.. what?” lol

32. 6rabbits says:

Also, the “cut-out” tail of the goggie in the second pic!

33. Of course the heavier the dog, the less likely you’ll find a pic of one being held up in the air. LOL

34. oh this one had me ROFL!