Piglets! in! Pools!

Will you please get outta here with this.

We’ve got Hamlet the maniac mini-piggle, jumping full-blast into the pool.

Do not under any circumstances, forget the speakers. There’s a lot of snorting here, People.

Beat the heat with PiggyGirl2010

Comments

1. you had me at “oink”

2. [mini snorfing sounds]

3. I love all of the little scuttling-about-in-high-heels sounds as well.

4. Is this the same Hamlet who was going down the stairs?Awesome little piggy! Look at the SPOTS on his HINEY!!!

5. Cynthia McLendon says:

Squee like a pig!

6. Mary (the first) says:

Looks like Hamlet had a change of heart once he/she was in the pool! too funny

7. Olympic Gold! Front Pork Belly into the pool and a Flying Bacon reverse for the win!

8. would somebody please get that little sweetheart a ramp !!!

9. 260Oakley says:

He wore an itsy-bitsy, tiny-weeny, pinkie porkadot bikini.

10. He?

11. Jaclyn M. says:

The pig is male, thus the word “he.”

12. 260Oakley says:

OK, so Hamlet probably favors Squeedos over bikinis, but it didn’t work with the song.

13. loribelle says:

I love that the pool is piggeh pink! Now they just need to paint some dots on it!

14. marthava says:

That is exACTly what my kitteh did last night when I let him out….3x.

15. i just realized…imagine the size of the bacon slices you’d get from this porker…they’d be like an inch long and fully formed…

16. “Ahhh! A salt water pool. Hey! Wait a minute… they’re trying to brine me! Run away! Run away!”

17. I assume you mean the old, “IwantoutIwantoutIwantout!” immediately followed by, “ACK! IT’S WET! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING PUTTING ME OUT HERE?!”

18. . . . which is then sometimes followed by, “I know! I’ll go beg to be let out the BACK door. Maybe the weather will be better there.”

19. Oakley, you’re in FINE FORM today.

20. Fird Birfle says:

and the major drama eye maquillage is FOINE, too !!!

Also: “Boop” on da nose-y!!!

21. BTW, Yes, this is the same stair-descending, oatmeal-diving Hamlet!

22. Matchingks with the pink pool!

23. ♪♫ Like a ham, in a tub of
    wat-er, I will lay me down ♪♫

24. bra-mf’ing-VO!!!!! :D

25. Marco!!!

26. Your best work since the mountain, sir!

27. victoreia says:

*stifled giggles* That’s one reason my fur-kids are strictly indoors!

28. loribelle says: