The “Mad Scientist” Pose

Yessss… Yeeeeeeessssss… Once cans of dog food laced with my hypno-serum reach the shelves, control of the canines… shall be mine! WHAH-hah-hah-haaaah!

World domination never looked so adorable, Cygnus921.

Comments

1. MAD? You say? MAD? Einstein was mad! Newton was mad! Tesla– oh well, you got me there, Tesla was nuttier ‘n’ a fruitcake. :P

2. Soon my pretties… Soon the world will be mine… ALL Mine!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

3. Soon my pretties… Soon the world wil be Mine… ALL MINE!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

4. **rubbing hands together diabolically**

Excellent.

5. Dr. Horrible got awfully fuzzy…

6. 260Oakley says:

Here we see the French mad scientist, Marie Purrie, positively radiating charm.

7. Ouch! But awesome!! :)

8. Do you think this little guy can sing too?

9. Fuzzy kitty has been watching too many Dr. Evil movies…….

10. Quick [smoooooch] on teh tummeh, before the pointy bits come out!

11. In Vincent Price voice, of course!

12. SlaveToCat says:

Igor It’s Alive, It’s Alive…..mwwwhahahahahahahaha purr purr purr……

Nothing contributes so much to tranquillize the dog’s mind as a steady purr.

13. Best hovertext evar!

14. just leaving this right here for you, Th.

15. I guess the purr-purr of evil glee, and the paw-rubbing of satisfaction that ensues in anticipation of world-domination is to be expected from such a BAD BAD feline dictator, however small………..; :shock:

16. One of my faves by The Oatmeal! Thx t-lee!

17. YUp, Tracylee, like the joke about the engineer who finds the talking frog. “I don’t have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool.

18. Isn’t this the perfect post for a “Young Frankenstein” fest? :D

19. Clairdelune says:

Thanks Tracylee, I have been a Tesla fan since the tender age of 12!

20. Clairdelune says:

I don’t care how evil this kitty is — those unbelievably adorable back legs and fuzzy paws make me his slave forever. I will obey you, o Evil Fuzzness.

21. JenDeyan says:

Radiating charm… I see whatcha did there!

22. JenDeyan says:

I love that movie!

23. Same here, Clairdelune :D Although, the kitty might be a girl so that would make us “her’ slaves forever :D “O Evil Fuzzness” is a good name for this kitty :D

24. fleurdamour says:

‘Tis the minion of Dr. Evil – Mini Me-ow!

25. Marianne says:

I think it’s a girl, and she’s got a little shaved patch on her lower tummy, down where…..well, you know what I mean. What soft white thick fuzz fur she has!

26. Fird Birfle says:

HIS age 12 or YOUR age 12??

Signed,
    Mischevious since exiting my momma’s…well….you know …..

27. They said Dr. Tinycat was mad at the University…

28. It’s NTMTOM who has been watching too many Dr. Evil movies!! That sweet putty tat wouldn’t hurt a fly! What’s that, Kitty? Lie on the table and apply those shocky thingies? You got it!! :D

29. Please. Evil Kitty’s watching those and thinking “Amateur.”

30. It’s usually a big favorite here in CO-Land. “Hearts and kidneys are tinker toys!” :D

31. You think she’s had “the operation” Marianne? I haven’t had a girl kitty for many years now, but I remember when my Mimi came home from her surgery; she was sproinging around like a kangaroo as soon as the anesthesia wore off. 8O

32. Sadly, his name meant nothing to me until after I graduated from college.

33. Nice couch

34. victoreia says:

I used to send dummy inquiries to the university I worked for, and once I used the name “Nick Tesla”. Sadly, nobody who dealt with the inquiries got it…..

35. victoreia says:

(And by “dummy inquiries”, I mean fake inquiries. To test various parts of the inquiry process for the office.)

36. victoreia says:

Mod Lounge? What’d I say?

37. 6rabbits says:

Awsome, tracylee! Thanks! :-)

38. 6rabbits says:

Ha! :lol:

39. Homer Simpson tries same: ‘Exactlllly . . . ‘ D’oh!

40. Put the Candle Back!!

41. Werewolf! :D

42. Wow. Once again I learn from CO. I had heard of Tesla but I didn’t know all that. Oh & about the cat post – love the hovertext.
    I bet hovertext was invented by Tesla too!

43. I believe that both boy kitties and girl kitties get shaved down there before their surgeries, Marianne :D We need someone to tell us if this is a boy kitty or a girl kitty :D Either gender, this kitty is a cutie :D

44. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

He was frightened of women wearing pearl earrings. (Source: The Big Book of Weirdos, Factoid Press)

45. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

What a sweetly fuzzy nimbus of floof.

46. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

My Maggie turned into the biggest lovebug after her spay.

47. This is a REAL THING, peeps! :D

48. JussyLee says:

Daaww, kitty haz a fuzz halo!