If That’s Fetch, Then I’m Out.

What do you mean I have to give it back? You threw it away, like you didn’t want it. I found it and now it’s mine.

Is this what is meant by “sticking together”, Green Eggs N Slam?

Comments

1. Fird Birfle says:

poor lil’ guy/ gal.

Did sumbuddy do a “bait & switch” on you???

Such an earnest facial expresh. Surprisingly no eyebrow dots tho’.

2. “Gretchen, stop trying to make ‘fetch’ happen. It’s not going to happen.”

3. PSSST! does somebody have a wee little shaved belly?

4. I love the big bunny paws!

5. Awww…..!!! Sweet liddol goggie!!! You can keep the stick if you want;
    But after you play wif it for awhile all by yourself, you’re gonna get kinda bored;
    then you’ll find out sticks are more fun when shared with somebuddy else….; :wink:

6. skippymom says:

Aw, she’s been playing so hard she’s all sweaty!

7. isabella says:

she is cute!!Her eyes are especially pretty

8. Looks like somebody’s mom and/or dad listened to Bob Barker!

9. Ba-zing!

10. skippymom says:

That looks like a lovely park/field/wood area. I would very much like to be there, with or without puppeh.

11. womble girl says:

poor little cutie looks slightly worried that someone will take the stick away. i think its safe though, who could resist that worried little fuzz-face!

12. I was just thinking about what a lovely green area it is! Great minds think alike, eh?

13. skippymom says:

If we could find out where it is, I would meet you there and we could play for a while!

14. Sounds like more fun than the BORING webinar I just sat through… :)

15. Plans, I say. BIG PLANS!

16. 6rabbits says:

Yea! Wish more people would spay/neuter!

17. Is that a tolly?

18. kittykat416 says:

Ha! Perfect!

19. aussie or border collie, i’d say.
    to nose looks far too “pointy” for it to be a toller.
    at least *my* toller didn’t have such a pointy nose when she was that young.

20. an aussie or a border collie, i’d say.
    the nose looks far too “pointy” for it to be a nova scotia duck tolling retriever (especially one so young), and also the coat is a bit too dark.
    i THINK.
    my toller princess “sienna” would probably agree with me, but she’s not available for comment right now, as she’s still working on getting her beauty sleep (she does NOT do mornings!)…

21. Alice Shortcake says:

SPOTTY BELLY!

22. Oh, I am in LOVE!! Those blue eyes, those huge paws…the adorable ears!! You can keep the stick little Buddy…I just want to love you!