Anyone Ever Tell You You Have A Rough Tongue?

Listen, I appreciate the affection, but I’m gettin’ chaffed, here.

Hey Ignoramusky, Kitty wants to know if there is any mint jelly.

Comments

1. 0:40
    “Alright, I’ve had enough.”
    “No baby, come on. It’s ok. Just relax, feel my love.”
    “oh, alright.”

2. Knock it off. You’re getting my goat.

3. Alice Shortcake says:

I think there’s a bit of non-consensual lickage going on here…

4. Fird Birfle says:

oooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000000hhhhhhhhh…..

*plop* (me)

5. Awww this reminds me of my Beagle mix. We had a young goat reject her first baby on an icy cold morning. It was about froze to death when I found it, but I brought it into the house and put him in a box by the wood stove. Brandy (the beagle) was in love. She would growl at the cats if they came near and washed the baby just like the cat there. :) She was a good adopted mommy and baby lived.

6. 260Oakley says:

Good girl, Brandy!

7. 260Oakley says:

The little mcgoatersons is adorable, but if the cat were licking a baby horse instead I could point out that cats tongues are perfect for ex-foaliation. Sigh.

8. pssst, ‘chafed'; chaffed is for grains or British teasing

9. sweet story! Brandy deserves ALL the milkbones :)

10. loribelle says:

Brandy, you’re a fine girl.

11. When the music started, I thought it was the theme from Twin Peaks–which, given the content of the video, might have been more apropos!

12. I have found that cats can be obsessive compulsive when it come to licking.

13. Cat will puke up a nice wool sweater now.

14. 6rabbits says:

*giggle* :-)

15. 6rabbits says:

*fans Fird’s face to revive her, waves chocolate under nose*

16. You got a little bit of chevre here..let me get that…oh and here, around the mouth too…and on your neck…

17. noellesbootcutkittenpants says:

What a good mom you would be!

18. It looks like kitteh is trying for the fatal neck bite, but it’s been domesticated out of them.

19. Groan. (With puns, I’ve learned that groans are as good as applause.) Please accept your appreciative groan.

20. alas, my love and my lady is kitteeee…

21. AWW :D That is a great story, jewels1958 :D

22. AWW :D Looks like the cat thinks the kid is a very large kitten needing to be mothered :D

23. I like the way lamby looks like he’s smiling!

24. sorry, I meant ‘kiddie’….I’m not awake yet!

25. bookmonstercats says:

Sighs in sympathy with oakley ;)

26. Flowerfanatic says:

It looks to me like the bebe goaty is being bottled fed and the cat was cleaning the milk residue off its fur. It probably tasted yummy!!

27. Lol @ the 80s Lifetime Movie background music

28. Where can I get a baby goat to lie on my floor? And would my bunny consent to groom it? Or would he disapprove…

29. DaytimeDeb says:

Ha, I was thinking at that spot that kitty was saying, “Wait, I’m not done, You still smell like a goat. What, wereyou born in a barn?”

30. Taylor o3o says:

0:40
    Goat: Right, that’s it, I’ve had it with you!
    Cat: No please, just a minute more, you taste like milk!
    Goat: UMADBRO!?