Uh, Honey?

I’m gonna have to draw the line at eye kissing.

Here’s tongue in yer eye, Marina Cano.

Comments

1. It’s hard not to imagine those straight-up ear tufts as responding to the eyeball-leeck. Looks a bit like Akbar and Jeff and their fez tassels. :D

2. Look at the cool hair tuffs coming out of the ear tips.

3. Well………first time sitting in the moderation lounge. Was it something I said?

4. Hopefully their eyelids aren’t as sensitive as ours are – I’ve been kitteh-licked on the eyelid before – yeeouch!

5. bob drummond says:

I can hear the theme music to LOVE STORY playing in the background !!!

6. Not kissing!!!!! You gots eye gook and I getting it out for you!!!!!

7. marthava says:

Eye kissing. I keep saying it to myself to crack myself up. lol

8. Queen of Dork says:

schluuuuuurrrrrrrpppp!

9. I Love Lynxy!
    Are those Irkutsk? (Gesundheit!)

10. ;-) Lurve Groening refs.

11. we may never know.

12. Zola Bunny says:

Love those Lynx ear tufts, my kitty has mini versions.

13. 6rabbits says:

Exactly! My bonded bunnies do this for each other all the time!

14. Good old “Life in Hell.” :D

15. SlaveToCat says:

I’ve heard of a French Kiss, soooo, would this be considered a French Lick?
    I’m so confused.

16. SlaveToCat says:

Honey let me get that hare out of your eye.

17. French Lick is a popular honeymoon spot in Indiana. I kid you not. Google it.

18. I had to take up the gauntlet, Angel. The things I learn on CO.

19. Me too! I don’t know what it is with some cats– when mine was a baby she used so always lick my eyes, or anyone who would get close enough. And my boss’s cat does the same thing!

20. wow what gorgeous kittehs!

21. Ears…..with antennas!!!!

22. NO! STOP THAT! I said ***LOOK*** me in the eye!!

23. and here we see the rare monocle-tongued lynx

24. Oh but the lady-lynx (or mister-lynx, whichever is doing the eye-kissing) is just trying to recreate the sweetest movie kiss ever, the one from Amelie. You know, this one:

25. emmberrann says:

Also the growings up place for famous Boston Celtic Larry Bird. Kid you not!

26. Mamabear says:

Better than your eye in a hare. :D

27. I second that, ash :D

28. The Fronsche are glad to diiiiiiiie for loooove…

29. Home of Larry Bird too. :)

30. Sorry, emmberrann, I didn’t see that you had already mentioned that.

31. Megumi's Mom says:

“Hold still honey, there’s something in your eye…”