Presenting the Great Hairy Maru-dini!

Looks at Maru, looks at box, looks back at Maru. [Thinks yeahriiightnoway!]

Oooh! Gasp! (swish swish) Ahhh! (squish) Applause!

Please add postage and mail to my house, Mugumogu!

1. ok that clean hop in at :35 is gold medal worthy!

2. Ash, I concur. This whole vid shows off Maru’s amazing ability to squeeze into anything.

This cat has such a great life, and he so richly deserves it.

3. Patty Jo says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Maru! I’ve seen this video recently as I reach for a dose of Maru on You Tube anytime I need a giggle. This cat does it for me! (shhh, don’t tell my own feline friend.) :-)

4. And he always sticks the landing!

5. Mary (the first) says:

Yes, I’d much rather watch this kind of boxing than the other kind. Although, I think Maru would win every match! Who could beat that grace? Accuracy? Overall amazingness??

6. prinsasbeans says:

Did anyone else notice that Caturday appears to have sneaked in a day early ;)

7. Queen of Dork says:

I know I should not support addiction of any kind. But I have to confess that Maru and his box addiction cause my heart to sing in two-part, happy harmony.

8. Maru might need a lion cut as a health precaution. Please do that.

9. murkle46 says:

Like a glove

10. I enjoy interpreting his tail narration:
    ‘Hmm, yes, [swish] aperture 12 cm narrowest, [swishswish] wind vector 6kph SSW, [swishityswish] elevation 33’, [swoop pause] HUP!!! Annnnd . . . . 5 point landing.

11. Fird Birfle says:

verreh nice analysis.

Esp enjoyed the [swishityswish].

12. Dang! in mod lounge; perhaps I used a monosyllable instead of tailio?
    Oh, well, raids ‘fridge for pitcher of strawberry dacquiris, guacamole’n’chips, and in honour of Maru, mini-rice rolls.

13. For such a big boy, Maru is surprisingly graceful! That hop is perfectly controlled!

14. Maru’s newest video is even more amazing :D

My favorite parts:
    – jump, straight into a front somersault
    – chair slide
    – slow-mo box jumping action
    – ninja flip at the end

15. Michelle says:

I love Maru wish he was mine he is adorable!!!!!

16. Same here, Michelle :D

17. Fird Birfle says:

PEEPS WE HAVE HIND-FOOT TOE CURLS in this vid, in addition to his athleticism.

Also: I suggest that we amend Maru’s boxing skills, as being judged over difficulty of box-centered landings, by the amount of tail-swishage done in preparation prior to the leap itself. If it’s a basic leap & landing, maybe there are two swishes of that magnificent tailio. A more challenging leap, into such a slim box, produces six or seven tail swishages in order to gain sufficient motor locomotion, momentum and vertical lift. All in favor???

18. I concur.

19. I second (or third?) the motion.

20. Like a feather :36.

That’s Maru.

21. Aww man! I thought I actually saw a dust bunny or something on the floor in the video ! But it was just my monitor needed cleaning. :o/

22. Hey ! that wasn’t supposed to be that type of face !

23. Maru. Best. Cat. Evar.

24. pepper byrley says:

Wonderful, fun video BUT, don’t take Maru to Florida (where coral snakes live) after teaching him how much fun they are.