Oh. Are You Working?

Don’t mind me, I’ll just nap right here.

Um, here’s the deal. I am pretty sure you are done with work.

Your lap is so much more comfortable than your work thingy.

Sicca the kitty was fostered and adopted by Yoko Tanji, who took these darling photos. You can get more of the story and more photos here.

Comments

1. I need to order a dozen of these off Amazon for my office now.

2. Heh, I saw the red box in the upper right and was like “is this another Japanese Cuteology photo?” then decided “Nah, the keyboard doesn’t have kana on it.” Shows what I know!

3. Fird Birfle says:

OH MY LORD That is kitten-krazy kute.

SUCH a blorpable, boopable pink tummy full of meeelks!!!!

*contented sigh*

*looks for T.U.M.*

4. Forget work. We’ll live on cute!

5. Clairdelune says:

DANGER!!! DANGER!!! Peenk toebeans and stripey belleh alert!!! That kind of cute is not conducive to good work habits. Oh the heck with it, I’ll work later. Gimme that kitteh NOW… gotta snorgle something… *salivating in anticipation*

6. AWW :D I hope that Sicca the kitty who was fostered and adopted by Yoko Tanji has many long and happy years in her loving forever home :D I would add that I would just LOVE to beat the living daylights out of whoever left those poor little kittens in a box if I was ever to find who that person was!

7. Yoko get the WIN for adopting kitteh! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitteh round bellehs were just made for zerberts.

8. Heh. My not-kitten-anymore youngest, Rue, has been sleeping in front of my monitor much of the day. And I wish, when I bought an all-in-one, that I hadn’t gone for the touchscreen. Who knew Rue would be opening and resizing windows with her tail and tocks?

Cats and computers; computers and cats.

9. I hadn’t thought of that, dgerish. Def something to keep in mind!!

10. …with her tail and tocks… lol!

11. Am I allowed to covet my neighbors kitty cat? Forgive me, but I do. This is one prosh kitten.

12. TINEE TYPING TABBEE

13. OMG I LOVE THAT KITTY

14. kibblenibble says:

Sicca is also featured in “Caturday Breakfast in Bed” a couple of posts down below. This is a beautiful kitten. Lucky Yoko and Sicca to find each other. Makes me happy! :-)

15. wow, she’s really adorable.

16. kibblenibble says:

Oh, and PS: Don’t you think snoozing/relaxed kittehs are the most wonderfully beautiful things to gaze upon? I do! And kitteh purrs are the sweetest sound. *sigh*

17. Starfish says:

I sense some impending cat-like typing.

I need this little one for my desk. This whole “writing” thing would go by so much faster. Not that any of it would get done, mind.

18. 6rabbits says:

How could anyone resist the appeal in those liquid eyes in pic 2? I ez ded! *thunk*

19. Seriously. It’s pretty amazing.

Honestly, I thought the touchscreen would be great. But how many people really want to sit at a desk and press the computer screen? It’s much bigger than an iPad.

20. What a sweetiepie, Josh! How could you bear to let him/her go? This is why I don’t foster.

21. Fird Birfle says:

22. Well you foster to get cats to a new home, not to collect them. That is the mindset I developed after trying to adopt a few cats. It can be tough but you know you are moving them onto a new life, so it feels good to accomplish your objective.

23. Queen of Dork says:

I so need a cat. I so much miss living with a cat. I miss so much seeing a cat strut about my house and tell me what to do. I’m having complete and total cat withdrawal over here. :(

24. Sadly, I’m a collector.

25. Sends ((hugs)) to QoD. Plus a catlike demand for some biscotti to dip in my mid morning coffee. (Not to be confused with the early morning variety, or that of the late morning, mind you!)

there. Was that demanding and cat-like persnickety enough, or shall I continue… ;)

26. Yeah, I tried to do that too. The one in the picture was the BEST cat, but ultimately those are the ones that can be easily adopted so you move them along so that the empty space can be used by a cat with zero options otherwise.

27. That’s a lot of speakers Josh. Bet that scared kitty more than once.

BTW, thank you for fostering these sweet kitties.

28. AWW :( Sending a BIG CYBER HUG to Queen of Dork :( I am sure there is a kitty or two or more waiting for you at the local SPCA :)

29. You and me both, Clairdelune :D

30. MinglesMommy says:

Queen, I have a friend looking to place a lovely kitten…

31. MinglesMommy says:

OMG. Fabulous PINK TOES. *keels over on keyboard*

32. Fird Birfle says:

QoD lives in Nevada . She’s at work at this moment, as I’m writing this note. I’ll let her know somebody is answering this column!!!