Let’s sneak up on this sleeping puppeh!

Hmmm. Dreaming of a joke the cat told him or impersonating a turkey gobbling?

YOU DECIDE:

FreeFunnyClips is.

Comments

1. Mary (the first) says:

Soooo embarrassed….

2. Wow, I haven’t seen this one in years. Still cracks me up!

3. Queen of Dork says:

*sneaks up on tip-toe* Hmmmmmm. I think the answer is BOTH. He’s dreaming about yesterday when the cat told him this joke about the way a turkey sounds.

4. SlaveToCat says:

If cats had thumbs this poor sleeping puppy would be decorated with magic marker, lipstick, and shaving cream.

5. I don’t know what puppeh is dreaming about but it’s seems to be very exiting!

6. I would sell my mother to see the dreams of animals.

7. Kari Callin says:

….no…no…cat…can’t catch it…zzz..wha’? Oh man. Was I barking in my sleep. That’s so embarrassing. Go away now.

8. Avec bonus ear floopage and canine embarrassment.

9. At least he wasn’t snoring, dreaming and farting at the same time like my knucklehead has been known to do……….

10. ThirdShift says:

… and wakes himself up all startled with his own fart and runs away from his pillow. I’m always surprised dogs are clueless that IT CAME FROM THEIR OWN BUTTS!

11. Jimbeaux says:

‘IT CAME FROM THEIR OWN BUTTS!’… Wasn’t that a 1950′s sci-fi thriller?

12. I think the little guy was having a nightmare – and sure he looks embarrassed – HECK !! so was I – VERY embarrassed when I woke the whole darned house – hollering about a MEAN OLD CLOWN – he had a blood dripping AXE – and a headless turkey – I can laugh about it now – but certain members of the family wont ever let me forget it

13. Oh yes Jimbeaux – that was – I remember it well – but I guess like so many 1950′s movies it was a load of CR*P

14. doomchild says:

How can that horrible woman LAFF at the poor pupster? I bet SHE screams and drools and snores in her sleep, and when she wakes up, she has the worst morning-breath and bed head EVER!

15. So, would that be your dog, or your significant other? :)

16. I had a dog that would stare accusingly at her own offending butt and bark at it as if she might an unpleasant intruder.

17. My dog makes the same noise when he’s sleeping too.

18. sotadragon says:

Jimbeaux, you made me LOL and I snorted!!! Thanks! :-D

19. My dog does it as well…I believe it is a muffled dream-bark :)